We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Reality is Plastic - Impromptu Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
See, see... What did I tell you!

The guy's a godsend... Smile

Thanks Ant! Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yeah Im getting more into RIP now that I have time. Everything Anthony says is for a reason. Some of the questions I had have been answered by rereading the section a second time.

C
miguelsantana
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of miguelsantana
If I order from magicshop.co.uk, will I also get the two free supplements?
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Yes, you can either get them via their associated streetsleights website or just email me direct on enquiries@anthonyjacquin.com and ask let me know when you ordered.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
miguelsantana
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of miguelsantana
Thanks Anthony, I bought it through magicshop as a digital download, got on the streetsleights site and got the supplements there too. I desperately wanted the second supplement as it meant that I could perhaps be one step closer to figuring out what "Be a mind reader for 10p" was based on (my ultimate favourite Derren Brown piece that has had me baffled from the moment I saw it). Not at all to say this was the only reason I wanted RIP!

I've been skimming through, and initial thoughts are that this is just brilliant work. RIP is such a methodical approach to hypnotism, I find it very rare when books are so purely focused on the procedural aspects of its content. It literally is as little as you can possibly read to still be able to perform hypnosis to great levels.

I was the chap that spoke to you on the phone. I had tried to call a few times earlier that day, so you must have thought I was a stalker! Incredibly friendly and helpful, I was very surprised by how approachable you were.

Thank you.

I may be getting in touch if I have any future problems, if that is OK.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
What people don't realise about Anthony is that he's incredibly approachable because he actually IS a stalker, and it saves soooooo much time. Be afraid miguel, be very afraid!

bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
I agree this book is brilliant, simple no BS just straight down the line.

How important is the belief that it is possible when performing this.

For instance if someone believes that hypnosis is not possible more than you believe it is would this cause problems ?

I say this because I have found it a little difficult so far. Thanks
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I think if you just walk up and do it not knowing the person with no warning, it is rolling the dice. Not believing in hypnosis is not necessarily a hinderance but if it takes too long to convince them, move on.

Approach people and do a little pretalk first. Find the ones who want to be zapped:)

I have an accelerated learning curve since I am riddled with OCD. New but not so new to the the wonderful world of hypnosis. Its working for me and becoming part of my mentalism world.

My penny

Candin
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Thanks Candin. I will keep trying and let you know my results. I really want this to work. I am like others been down the NLP Hypnosis route for about 10 years but never had any real success. I am really hoping I can get this going.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20662 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-05-05 04:35, Candin wrote:
I think if you just walk up and do it not knowing the person with no warning, it is rolling the dice.

Do this enough and do not be shocked when you have some missing teeth.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2009-05-05 13:03, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
I think if you just walk up and do it not knowing the person with no warning, it is rolling the dice.

LOL,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PteJKGtHn0

C
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
I just wanted to let everyone know that Mr Jacquin is a fantastic businessman, an outstanding human being, and here's why?...

I recently ordered his book (instant download - pdf format) via http://www.magicshop.co.uk.

However having read through it almost immediately, I didn't like it...for reasons which I won't go into because that's not important now.

Instead of posting a negative review here, on the magiccafe.com, I decided instead to email Mr Jacquin and inform him personally, (which I thought was more polite and professional than giving a negative review in public).

Mr Jacquin responded to my original email within 60 MINUTES (roughly). Not only did he thank me for my review but he also refunded my money directly (without me asking him to do so)! (That is to say, he didn't ask the owner/s of http://www.magicshop.co.uk to refund me but HE refunded me, himself...thus possibly(?) resulting in HIM being 'out of pocket')

WOW! That is what I call the ULTIMATE in customer serivce and satisfaction, and IMHO, the way that every single business should be run.

Mr Jacquin has guaranteed himself a customer for life, (should he bring out any other products)!
Siddharta
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Siddharta
Quote:
On 2009-05-05 15:36, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL,

C

That's the risk doing COLD imprompu hypnosis. Not everybody is a good subject, but in this case, if you look closely, you'll see that the subject is distracted and looks at the person passing by behind him. This way the concentration and fixation is broken and the hypnotist is indeed lucky to keep all his teeth.
JonChase
View Profile
Loyal user
Exeter, UK
212 Posts

Profile of JonChase
Quote:
On 2009-05-04 16:11, MagicJono wrote:

I say this because I have found it a little difficult so far. Thanks

Hi Jono?

It comes down to what you are thinking in the first instance. We call this Intent.

You must not doubt you will get hypnosis every single time you go for it. The easiest way to do this of course is to enter hypnosis yourself a bit. You do this by imagining it happening - not hard to do.

Now, you will find people who are not good at hypnosis. THEY fail, not you. Don't give up.

By the way learn at least five or six ways of hypnotising until you find the one that works for you. Not everyone can hypnotise the one way. It isn't about them, it's about You. If you are not absolutely comfortable with the way you are hypnotising it won't happen. Even if the person in front of you is a total raving somnambulist.
Smiles

Jon Chase

http://jonathanchase.com
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
I purchased this when it first came out. After reading the book twice through and practicing the script, I went out and attempted the material. I successfully hypnotized 3 for 3 subjects and was able to induce some of the 'heavier' suggestions. Including post hypnotic suggestion and amnesia. I am one very satisfied customer.

I was very skeptical at first, but just decided to try it and see what happened.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
Quote:
Mr Jacquin has guaranteed himself a customer for life, (should he bring out any other products)!

http://www.headhacking.com/products/

Get your credit card out Smile

http://www.headhacking.com/training/

then get it out again Smile

I have to admit, I´m very curious as to why you didn´t like the book. (I have a copy myself).
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
HypnoDan
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of HypnoDan
Jon Chase is right (he's got a couple of good books on the subject too): my number 1 belief is that I can ALWAYS hypnotize someone. It doesn't always work out, but always having that attitude gives you the confidence to push past some common objections. I've had people tell me they don't believe in hypnosis, and then later had their hands stuck to the table or them forgetting the number seven, etc.

And if I run into someone who really isn't good at hypnosis? I don't worry about it, because my number 2 belief is that there are tons of other people out there who are.

One useful thing to say when they say they don't believe in it is to smile and say, "I specialize in hypnotizing skeptics."
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
828 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On 2009-05-05 15:36, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL,

C

Holy Crap! If this is an example of what mindpunisher is calling hypno attacks, then I agree 100%. I have the sound muted so I don't know what kind of introduction he used, if any. That was just painful to watch. The group attack at the bus stop was almost as bad.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
Doesn't look like that here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STzta20HRew

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
828 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On 2011-03-08 07:57, hypnokid wrote:
Doesn't look like that here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STzta20HRew

HK

Exactly.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Reality is Plastic - Impromptu Hypnosis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL