The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Mini Ashra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Where you can find this "Miny Illusion",is possible to perform with a different doll or only with a Barbie?
Thanks,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
sspanks
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta GA
241 Posts

Profile of sspanks
-stephen
NeverGrowUpMagic

http://www.NeverGrowUpMagic.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
This is stupendously easy to make! Karoll Fox even has a version in one of his books using a stuffed/spring rabbit. The final blow-off has the cloth drape being crushed. I built one for under $15.00 using things I had laying around (like a Rocky Raccoon, a 27 inch silk, a small box, etc.).
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
You may be able to make it cheap, but it also is not that expensive to buy . . . Try also Daytona Magic. I would like the versatility of the homemade one (I'd like it the size of Rocky and not Barbie). Anyone got a good book which might discuss the finer details? Thanks.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
For the vanish, think "Bonus Genius." If that's too obscure a clue for you, check out my "Houdini Séance Trunk" in The Wizards' Journal #10. It's not an Asrah (note the correct spelling for searches) but will give you ideas for Barbie nonetheless.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
The spring animal version may be found in Karrell Fox's book "For My Next Trick". It is called "A 'Hare-Raising' Illusion - The Rabbit Asrah".

You might also look at the methodology invented by Tony Marks for is live rabbit Asrah. It could be used with a doll, spring animal, or live animal. It is in the book by Bev Bergeron "Tony Marks - Aristocrat of Deception" it was designed to be done pretty close to being surrounded.

Check out Spellbinder's stuff it's direct and fairly easy to build. Again this is a cheap and easy prop to put together while watching TV!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Mini Ashra (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL