The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » "Blaine" Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
For your entertainment pleasure. It is derived from the first (and BEST!) special and also heavily from the NBA commercials.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K6lbZB6gnM8
This is strictly for kicks. I actually like Blaine, because the bold intro to his first special turned out to be true: he has ushered in a new era of magic. If it wasn't for David we probably wouldn't have Cyril! (well, at least not in the capacity of close-up)

Enjoy!
Nabil
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
LOL, as always Nabil puts out something interesting! Funny stuff and you really do look like Blaine, kind of creapy!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6245 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
For awhile, when I was hanging with Nabil, I thought he was Blaine just acting like a goofy guy. Smile

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Gee, thanks. By the way, I love your interview on Lincoln's "Shh!" dvd. I didn't recognize you, except for the Clown Tears t that you always wear. I was like, "hey, Greg lent his t-shirt to that skinny dude." Congrats on loosing all that weight. I would say you are "Mentalisms Biggest Loser" except you are a total winner. Smile Actually, everyone wins, because this way Lincoln didn't have to buy a wide angle lens and I didn't have to buy a wide screen tv to enjoy your interview!!!

Ok, 2 comments so far and we've got "creepy" and "goofy"...sweet!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6245 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
"Creepy" & "Goofy" weren't they your first loves in high school. Oh, no, that was "Handy" & "Oily" Smile

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Oh!.....SNAP!!!
Actually, you aren't that far off.
My favorite book as a kid was "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy, and I co-invented an instrument called an Oilophone...it was really messy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » "Blaine" Interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL