The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Doing a search (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Is it possible to do a search just picking one category?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The search engine offers many options. You can search by word or words, user name, exact phrase, all the words. You can search by topic title or topic and post. If you want to do the search in just one forum, say "the workers" forum, you can change the "all" forums to just the one you are interested in. If you don't want all the results but only those say in the last 30 days, you can specify a date range.
Where the magic begins
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Wow...That will teach me to check the search page...all I ever looked at and used was the word or words and exact phrase...all of my questions are answered right on the page...

thanks

John (acesover)
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Doing a search (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL