The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PEA? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2008-02-11 21:50, Experimentalist wrote:
The sky clad ritual at the pool ruined me for all other magic conventions.

Definitely game.

I wonder if there is still a picture of Bro. Shadow in the security office.

A few fifths of JD, and other fine whiskey's and other brews will do the trick... Plus the bare breasted women swimming on my back and Bascom Jones walking by the pool makes for the stuff legends are made of during the wee hours of the morning...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
Quote:
On 2008-02-10 09:41, obijuan wrote:
Group started by Mr. Robert Cassidy. Bob left the PEA a while back but still makes meeting of the mind lectures every so often. Most of your top mentalists are members. Every year is their meeting called the Meeting of the Minds. some former presidents Ken Weber our very own trinity etc. It has its hobbyists but also its pros. Exclusive products such as from PJ and Kross have been released through the PEA exclusively.

Please don't leave out Anthony Raven.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Perhaps Jim we are missing out? I want to crash next years party, or at least contribute to the LOUNGE LIZARDS BALL Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
The game may be on for the Lounge Lizards Ball... Looks like I am founding a new paranormal entertainers association... More information forthcoming...

Click here to view attached image.
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
UMMM....is this group going to be a serious tight-***ed group, or contentious, bourbonesque, revolutionary and fun?

I've got $40 to join the latter.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Experimentalist
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Experimentalist
I suggest early November for the first get together.

It's after the Halloween season when we're all loaded with cash, but before the Christmas season starts.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18823 Posts

Profile of IAIN
You should all contact dr.todd for some psycrets...

infact, just google the psycrets...
I've asked to be banned
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2008-02-12 13:23, abraxus wrote:
You should all contact dr.todd for some psycrets...

infact, just google the psycrets...

Not a bad looking group, I wish that they would rattle some cages to draw some limelight to themselves...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
Why? Leave the PEA alone. By the way since PEA is a copyrighted logo and service mark used in commerce, any use of the word PEA as in a group affiliation especially one tied so closely to mentalism could incur legal action. ;0(

All the best!
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2008-02-12 15:32, obijuan wrote:
Why? Leave the PEA alone. By the way since PEA is a copyrighted logo and service mark used in commerce, any use of the word PEA as in a group affiliation especially one tied so closely to mentalism could incur legal action. ;0(

All the best!

The use of the Psychic Entertainers Association name and logo/service mark is not the same as the Paranormal Entertainers Association and the use of "PEA" is not a registered service mark or trademark... A search of the USPTO.gov website revealed no information on any registrations to the term "PEA" to said group(s).

Now this is a registered trademark/service mark:
http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regse......78053274
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I attended the last couple of Weerd Weekends.

Fun times...

Wouldn't mind doing something like that again.

Basically a three-day weekend drinking party that fun-loving bizarrists are invited to.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Experimentalist
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Experimentalist
Having it in Phoenix worked well also. It made a nice escape from the winter.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On 2008-02-11 16:12, RileyG wrote:

Don't join the PEA, just find out where there next "Meeting Of The Minds" is located (Annual convention) and book a flight to the city and a hotel room at the host hotel and meet the guys and gals at the bar and talk shop... Sort of crash the party...lol

Hey, I think you are on to something there!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Daytona Magic convention was sold out LAST (Not this year) year so I just showed up in the lounge hoping Johnny Thompson would show up so I could buy him a beer and then !@#$% him out Smile But that other dude was there from Vegas so I drank with him and that guy from England. We drank like Crazy, I met some bizarrists (Shots) and I got everyone up to sing Mustang Sally and Brown Eyed Girl with the Karaoke DJ ...Lot's of fun and I didn't miss much ... Lots of magic going on in the bar Smile
:dancing:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
http://www.rileyg.com/paranormalentertainers

Paranormal Entertainers Association
We are a select group of Paranormalists, Hypnotists, Palm Readers from around the Universe.
We offer entertainment services related to what is known as ESP and other things Paranormal.
------

This is a private group that is now in the forming stages... You may visit the website listed above and send an email for more information as it becomes available... Joining the group will be by private invite only... Our members have appeared on TV, print and other media related to the Paranormal...

Note it's the "Paranormal Entertainers Group"... No confusion needed between the two different outfits...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
kriskraze
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of kriskraze
If you honestly want to avoid confusion, as well as keep an ethical high ground - it's probably best to pick a name with different initials...
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Chris K
We should all have a competition and write the most outrageous, over the top, absolutely ridiculous posts and see how many people fall for them.

I remember a post where the "magic" subtlety being used was a pair of brass knuckles to the head. The poster received several PMs asking for the real secret.

I love it when people don't get the point!
Glossolalia
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Glossolalia
Quote:
If you honestly want to avoid confusion, as well as keep an ethical high ground - it's probably best to pick a name with different initials...

PEA <> PEG
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Quote:
On 2008-02-13 14:07, Lemniscate wrote:
We should all have a competition and write the most outrageous, over the top, absolutely ridiculous posts and see how many people fall for them.

I remember a post where the "magic" subtlety being used was a pair of brass knuckles to the head. The poster received several PMs asking for the real secret.

I love it when people don't get the point!

There was once a poster on here who enjoyed that kind of fun. He's gone never to return. Those kinds of things are not taken lightly here and those kinds of posters are dealt with one way or another sooner or later. Some members call this "fraud" or "hurting people" and "fun at someone else's expense" and that's not what this board is about. You may also run the risk of being sued, or threatened to anyway.

Just my opinion, whatever that's worth anymore....
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
ALEXANDRE - good to see you back mate.
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PEA? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL