The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeing Is Assuming...(UPDATE)... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommo394
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of tommo394
Hey guys! it's been a fair while since I've been on the Café, and I'm happy to be back.

I'm not to sure if any of you will remember, but I've been writing a manuscript titled "Seeing Is Assuming" for a while now, of which I sent out preview copies late last year for reviews and thoughts.

and I must say that the feedback has been absolutely fantatic.

I was lucky enough to find some people with genuinely helpful thoughts to share this with. just to let you all know, after a short break I do plan on finishing the manuscript and hopefully getting it out there sometime this year.

so I just wanna say a big thank-you to everyone who was interested, and who gave me feedback.

I'll be keeping you guys up-to date on the status of the manuscript as I go, take care,

Tom.
A Sun That Doesn't Set, But Settles
Mik
View Profile
Regular user
Luton UK now Seattle US
189 Posts

Profile of Mik
Sounds intriguing I'll keep my eyes open for this one.

Welcome back, not been here long myself.
From the mind of Mik
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeing Is Assuming...(UPDATE)... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL