The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Publication date of a biography of David Nixon by Steve Short? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
191 Posts

Profile of Lester
Hi Fellow Magi,

I wonder whether anyone is aware of any information regarding the proposed date of publication of a book on the life and work of David Nixon by Steve Short. I'm a great fan of David Nixon, possibly as he was responsible for my life long love of magic, I seem to recall that I received an e mail from Steve earlier on last year but I haven't heard anymore information since.

I've been reading various reviews of the superb lecture delivered by Steve on David Nixon's life and just wonder whether the book is nearing publication date. I just don't want to miss it.

Many thanks to you all, as ever.

Lester
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4397 Posts

Profile of Paul
I'll ask Eddie Dawes if I see him at Blackpool Convention, he mentioned it to me there last year, I believe he is also involved with this project (unless it's a different book on David).

I don't think you'll miss it. But books can take a few years to get to the printer stage.

Paul.
Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
191 Posts

Profile of Lester
Many thanks to you Paul for your help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Publication date of a biography of David Nixon by Steve Short? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL