The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » How to make magic work for you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Hi all,

Doc Dazzal aka Dan Barlett, has one of the best books on the market to make money with magic. "How to make magic work for you" I don't know if it's still in print. I highly recommend it!

It has the most practical information for entertainers. I purchased my copy in 1994 shortly before I retired from the Army and still use it for ideas to generate income. Thank goodness he'a member of "The Magic Café". When he makes a reply or post, pay attention!
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
360 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Hi There Natural Mystic...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH... I should have you as a member of my PR team! I am very glad for you, that my work has been of such a benefit to you.

For additional and more info on making money with magic please check out the March/April issue of The Funny Paper Magazine. This is a great magazine for family and variety entertainers. Yours truly has written an article for the upcoming issue concerning multiple streams of income with magic.

Again... thank you very much. Looking forward to being in touch with you.

Best Regards,
Dan "Doc Dazzal" Bartlett
Dr. Dan
Magical Mentalism & Revealing Readings With Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
totalpackage56
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of totalpackage56
Indeed thanks so much. This book has helped me in ways you wouldn't imagine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » How to make magic work for you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL