The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Billy McComb rope trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Can someone please tell me where I can buy the rope trick performed by Billy McComb on the IMS dvd.

I am not sure if this is "everlasting rope" or not but it is the trick where you produce a lot of rope from your sleeve.

Thank you
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5287 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
He didn't perform Pat Page's "Everlasting Rope". He was performing a version of the Melbourne Christopher's stretching rope. He used a special (and unnecessary) custom made by RAR magic, (yes those folks that brought you the Bendex Bombshell, and other nice magic wallets). The holder is no longer made. If you email them they might have an odd one in storage. http://www.rarmagic.com/online/

Of course Billy added the McComb touches (the linking rope bit) that made the trick his.

By the way, I do have one of the holders (complete with wire loading tool and rope) in storage somewhere. If you have the video and are looking for the prop/holder I probably could be persuaded to part with it (since I have never used it). It is basically in new condition. It won't be cheap (it will cost the price of a prop or two that I'm looking at. LOL!!!) as it wasn't cheap when it was purchased.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Billy McComb rope trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL