The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Eric Evans in Massachusetts... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Eric Evans is being hosted by S.A.M. Assembly 16 on March 3, 2008. Check it out at http://www.sam16.com/

For those who don't know, Eric is a great performer and presents an interesting lecture. I'm not affiliated with the Assembly, or Eric, except as a fan.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I am booking Eric's lecture for The Magicians Lecture Network. That aside, listen to what Scott Wells says. Scotted booked Eric for a tour in Texas.

“I received more unsolicited positive comments about Eric’s lecture, than any other lecture tour I’ve booked.” – Scott Wells, past president of TAOM

If you are in the area, by all means, attend the lecture.

John Luka
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
He's got an outstanding book and DVD as well.

http://www.secretartofmagic.com/

The DVD comes with 2 manipulable (is that a word?) jumbo coins. They're great and he teaches some pretty cool coin stuff with them on the video.

I drilled a hole in one and turned it into a "loop coin" for a different twist on a Miser's Dream finale that I was playing with...just added a fishing swivel and a bit o' paper clip...and presto I take the beauty he teaches and make it fit my style and routine.

The book though. It's killa. Ya gotta get the book. It's like a set of life instructions; for the busker, for the warrior, for me Smile
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
SHHHHH! Don't let the word get out about the book and DVD, or his lecture notes either. Keep the secrets secret...

They are too good for the average magician, certainly too good for the riff-raff here at The Café...

:D Smile Smile
Marty Sasaki

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Can someone please post Eric Texas lecture tour.

Thanks
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
Quote:
manipulable

Not sure if it's a word, but I like it! I'm using it from now on Smile
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
I just read that Eric has been forced to cancel his lecture tour since he broke one of his tibias. That has to hurt. Hope you are feeling better and heal up.
Marty Sasaki

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Eric Evans in Massachusetts... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL