The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Bare legs to trousers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Any suggestions on the best approach to going from a pair of normal shorts into long trousers (pants)?

I can't use a 'walk into' rigid type shell and it also can't be self contained within the shorts.

I was thinking of maybe something like a shell, only not rigid, that would be open at the back with curved horizontal bands to keep the shape of the leg. It would clip onto and drop down from the waist.

Another option I've been exploring is just putting the pants on real quick. Without shoes I can get a pair of pants very fast but with shoes I often get caught up.

Any advice please?

Thanks Neal.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Neal,

Kevin James' is marketing a costume change from near naked to fully dressed, created by one of his proteges'. A quick search at kjmagic.com should bring it to you...
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Yeah I saw the DVD demo of this at Kevins stand at Fism a few years ago. It looks terrific and is a great change but can only be used as an opening bit starting from a bath robe, towel and slippers.

I'm going to be in shorts and the change will be happening during the show. So certain options, such as underdressing are therefore not available to me.

Thanks though.

Any other thoughts or possible avenues to explore are very welcome.

Neal.
Neal Austin

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Gonna Pm you Neal.
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Thanks Matt; 2 great ideas.

Cheers Neal
Neal Austin

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Bare legs to trousers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL