The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Don't Buy It - Please Wait (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
In a couple of weeks I will be placing an advertisement on the Café.
I am requesting that no one order anything from me until that time.

There has been a system problem concerning my claiming payments for my Intelligent Redesign Package as well as numerology books.
I have a few DVD's left but I would prefer not to sell anything until the advert is up.
(I am a bit busy at this time)

For those who have had their payments unclaimed or sent back let me say sorry for not being able to get to this sooner.
It will be straitened out in the near future and when it is the banner will be placed here.

However I do think the new DVD I am working on for Slim King will be a killer.
In fact I took time to travel 5 1/2 hours to Florida to film parts of it myself.
This is the work that almost got him on Phenomenon as some know over 1200 auditioned.
He was next in line to be on the show and they were also considering
having him be a web commentator for the show.
(A position that never materialized)

However this is the act (really one killer presentation) that had casting directors, producers and NBC executives yelling, laughing, swearing and totally
shocked.
The cat in the white fedora and Hawaiian shirt and shorts rocked the house and raised the roof.
(I think the guy has created a new way to present mentalism and I am impressed.)

There may also be DVD from me and maybe one from Mick Ayres as well as an e-book from Mick.

Also to the guys who are on the forum for Tea with Alice and J ack a new presentation was posted by RLFrame and it is quite good.
(I know I promised a new presentation upon return from Hollywood and
it will be posted soon)
But Ryans presentation is quite interesting I think.

Well thanks again and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Wishes,

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
Why not just take that page off of your site, jim? Its a simple ftp upload to rename a file.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
It would kill the Infinity Egress a thing of beauty living here and only seen on rare times of good will, fun and contemplation.
(Possibly one of my best performances works on the Café)

That is why.

But if it were not for that your idea would be quite valid and something I have often done in the past with other pages.

Heck here is the link to it here on the Café it is free and quite a bit of fun to play with. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

J ...
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
CinChiller
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
404 Posts

Profile of CinChiller
This link brings me to another thread and the link there brings me back to the same thread but not to further informations about Infinity Egress. Smile
The Gaff Book Collection - the right tool for your booktest.
Music for mentalism and psychic entertainment.
Visit: http://stores.lulu.com/dankworth01
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I think you just found Infinity Egress. Keep clicking, you'll get there... eventually.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Dave, good advice.

J ...
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Infinity's just another word
for nowhere else to go
an Egress is a bird you'll never see.

(to the tune of...)
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Looking foward to the new stuff Jim.....

CinChiller, keep going......
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
Im really interested on that please tell me when you have it!
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2008-02-21 03:14, CinChiller wrote:
This link brings me to another thread and the link there brings me back to the same thread but not to further informations about Infinity Egress. Smile

For someone who looks exactly like Aleister Crowley, Infinity Egress should be a given. Smile
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Heck I did not think anyone would post to this thread.

But some of it is quite funny and informative depending one ones position.

Thanks,

J ...

H.O.A-X
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
I becamed interested on this effect when you said that this effect was one of the reasons that you entered phenomenon..
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Not me Slim King.

J ***

H.O.A-X
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It was an "In Person" routine of ROSHAMBO for the Producers and the NBC dudes. A little different than the "Over The Phone" one. The new presentations are even better Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Don't Buy It - Please Wait (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL