The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Quick Magic Castle question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I have a Magic Castle guest pass someone gave me a little while ago. The pass says "Dinner Reservations required." I'll be in L.A. this weekend and was thinking of stopping by, but my question: does the guest pass require that one book a dinner reservation or can one simply pay the entry fee and watch the shows?
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
You need reservations period. It will have a 20 per person entry fee, unless it is a VIP pass. The earlier you make reservations the better, on weekends they have an afternoon buffet, but again, you need reservations. Call the castle folks and make a reservation, they can answer your questions.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of cbmar
I just discovered this recently myself. My friends showed up w/ the pass and thought they could just walk right in.
It's really too bad. The food isn't so great there. (Except for the chopped salad. That's one of my favorites.)
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thanks.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2008-02-21 20:52, photius wrote:
You need reservations period. It will have a 20 per person entry fee, unless it is a VIP pass.

How is a VIP pass different from a standard guest pass?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Quick Magic Castle question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL