The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic pro shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nappa
View Profile
Regular user
new york
108 Posts

Profile of nappa
Hi I was going to buy some things from the magicproshop.com and heard there was a discount for Café members? Did that expire?

Thank you
-Matt
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Yes, the discount did expire at the end of March. However, contact Peter via email and see if he is currently running any other promotion. I'm sure he will come up with something.

I recently made my first purchase with them and everything went great! Even without the discount, they had some of the best prices I've seen! I plan on doing a lot of business with them in the future!

Hope this helps...
William Holcomb
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Peter is a great dealer. Excellent prices and service. He also sells stuff on Ebay with the same username: magicproshop
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
I had a great experience as well.

Smile Smile Smile
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
yken
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of yken
Also I recently bought some items from MagicProShop. My deal was smooth and great. The one good point about MagicProShop is that I can get the quote of total payment including in shipping and/or discount on the web page.

yken
1magicshop
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of 1magicshop
You should check out all the dealers that have banners on the Café. I know some of the other dealers still give discounts for Café members
Great Prices, Great Magic
http://www.1magicshop.com
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
CHECK THIS OUT:

I recently bought a DVD set through the website. I went to pay via Paypal and thought all went well. The next day I looked at my Paypal account and something looked funny with a previous transaction - Paypal debited my account twice for a product I bought from another dealer.

This meant that I didn't have the funds to pay Peter. Well, I emailed Peter and not only did he understand the situation, HE MAILED THE PACKAGE OUT WITHOUT PAYMENT because we've dealt with each other in the past and he knew I couldn't wait to see the vids!!

Now I don't want to suggest that Peter makes a habit of this, but WOW! Peter's prices are at or below any other dealer I purchase from, he offers many discounts (with special attention to Café members), and he's one
*&(( of a guy!

From now on, all my business goes his way!

PETER - YOU'RE NUMBER ONE! Smile
William Holcomb
Heavens to Mercitroids
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Heavens to Mercitroids
I have always been happy with them too!! Smile
When it's my time to shine.....The whole world is going blind.....From the Shiesty side of town.....Where a nickle costs a dime!
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
There're lots of good reviews of magicproshop, I can't wait to purchase stuff from them!
tankk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of tankk
Peter is the best. He always answers your questions and the prices and speed of shipment can't be beat. This shop will get a lot of my business.

Kevin
gandolf
View Profile
Loyal user
Hillsborough,NC
236 Posts

Profile of gandolf
Is the offer no longer valid? If it goes until the end of March, I would hope you still have 3 days to get your orders in!!! I will definitely check this site out as I am in the market for a Liberty Walking Half expanded shell. Hope they carry it!!! Am also looking at Harry Evans' DVD's. Any feed back on these?

What do you put in the "code" block to get your Magic Café Discount?
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
have not deal with them but so far they got the best and latest vid on the net..

Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Peter is the best! Deal with him, you won't go wrong. Good prices and extremely good customer service. Smile
denny_Corby
View Profile
Loyal user
PA
240 Posts

Profile of denny_Corby
I just ordered double back from there. I live in PA about how long do you think it will take me to get it.
kull_spider
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
115 Posts

Profile of kull_spider
Peter is terrible. In a good sense of course, his service is of unfair quality. If he keeps this up, pretty soon he will put other shops out of business Smile He just knocked off $10 for shipping as I ordered the AoA seires. His prices are cheap (very cheap in fact) and he ships almost instantly. My order was shipped in 4 hours, unbelievable!
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
gandolf,

If you are looking for your Liberty Walking Half expanded shell, and magic pro shop doesn't carry it, you can ask Peter to special order it for you. He can almost get you anything that you want. Smile
mjb16
View Profile
Loyal user
Ossining, New York
208 Posts

Profile of mjb16
Definitely go through Magic Shop Pro!
Customer Service is great!
Prices are one of the lowest around!
Shipping is free over $50 (you know us magicians can't spend less than $50 bucks) Smile

I will be buying everything from now on from Peter!

Kudos to Peter and http://www.magicproshop.com
you ROCK!!

Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic pro shop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL