The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Prints (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leeo
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
99 Posts

Profile of Leeo
Dear All,

Can anybody tell me a good source for reproduction prints? If anybody knows of anywhere in the UK that would be great. I'm after Thurston, Kellar or Houdini prints.
Your help is appreciated.

Best regards.
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Hi Leo: Cannot help you with a UK source, but I believe the finest poster reproductions are sold by lee Jacobs here in the US. He has a large selection of the magicians you are looking for. His prices are reasonable and he is very reliable. I do not have his e-mail address but you can call (614)992-5208 or "snail mail" him at PO Box 362, Pomeroy, Ohio 45769-0362. At times, he also has originals for sale. Hope this helps.
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Leeo
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
99 Posts

Profile of Leeo
Thank you Marelli. I have actually found lots of prints on the Barnes & Noble site.

Best regards.
magiker
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
283 Posts

Profile of magiker
I don´t know if they are still around but a co. called Castle Magic used to sell second hand magic and also prints at reasonable prices.
Unfortunately don´t know the address, but think they are or were in Castleford
Smile
Magiker

Believe in the possibility of the impossible
CardiniMan
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
169 Posts

Profile of CardiniMan
Another source (although not in the uk) is Norm Nielsen. His poster reproductions are fantastic. You can also get the one you are looking for in a custom size. His website is http://www.nnmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Prints (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL