The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » HELP: visual bill change with bills of different sizes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Down here, we have bills that have the same width, but different lengths. I really like the look of Extreme Burn and Slow Burn, but I don't think they will work for me. Can anyone advise?
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Turn paper into bills. That was mentioned in the Hundy 500 thread. Coupons to bills is also nice if you can find/print some the right size. Play money to real money works, too. If you're set on starting with other bills, you may be able to find the right size in foreign money.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
alondon
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of alondon
Look for George Hemphill's "Be Switched"; very neat effect, and I carry it with me always.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Thanks, Michael. Maybe I should try blank paper into notes.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I use newspaper classified ads to money. Just cut them to the right size, and they worked fine.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Bob Sheet's Skullcracker can work with bills of different sizes. It's also a great bill switch.
kardini
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
141 Posts

Profile of kardini
A beautiful version de FISM multiwinner FRED KAPS (1972) of "Newspaper to dollar bills" yet is insuperable in instantaneous visual impact!!! ("The lecture notes of Fred Kaps" - Ken Brooke/1973)

Viktor
KARDINI
Brazil
website 2017 - http://www.kardini.com.br
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » HELP: visual bill change with bills of different sizes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL