The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looch's billet index (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3302 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2008-12-18 18:23, ddyment wrote:
Let me add my perhaps belated but nonetheless sincere recommendation of this device. It's well conceived, carefully executed, delightfully compact, flawlessly functional, and soon-to-be scarce. I've never used a better billet index.

Thank you so much Doug, That means so much to me that you like them.

All the very best
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3302 Posts

Profile of Looch
ALL Version 1.1 & Version 1.2 have now SOLD OUT. that's it, no more of these will be made.

There will be 10 special sets made in 2009 consisting of both versions in triple layer Gold Laminate, they will come in a handmade wooden box, each one will be signed and numbered. This is more for the collectors, and those who wanted Gold versions.

Then will come....The BEAST v1.3

All the best and Merry Christmas
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3302 Posts

Profile of Looch
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2019, Looch wrote:
We are going Retro this year: https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/p....../?type=3

Is there any chance of seeing a picture of one of these?
I make my own index but they don't last long and have to remake them every 3 months which is a hassle. Bought a few over the years but always been disappointed. From the descriptions I've read of yours in the past it sounds like it may be perfect.
I'm sure I could re-read this thread and learn everything I need to know but I'm lazy so...….does this work for 12 business cards folded into quarters?
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3302 Posts

Profile of Looch
L.P.I - Stainless Steel has finally been released today: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/product/l-p......t-index/
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
124 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
Anyone interested in a beautifully designed and fit-for-purpose index look no further than Looch's Billet Index.

I have been fortunate to have the opportunity to purchase all previously released versions of this Index and have probably carried it with me in performance for over ten years.

The effects Looch includes are always top notch.

Pick the L.P.I. - Stainless Steel whilst stocks last.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3302 Posts

Profile of Looch
Thanks for your kind words Paul. Ive been inundated via the RMM website with questions about the Stainless Steel version. The most common seems to be:

1. Is this for playing cards?

Answer: No! its a billet index, designed for 'multiple out' routines with billets. You can index some quarter folded playing cards but if you were looking a playing card index, this isn't the product for you.

2. How many billets will it hold?

Answer: This 100% depends on you and your choice of billets. Some prefer small billets, or 5x3 index cards cut in half and quarter folded so I can not say for certainty. however as a guide, I index my business cards quarter folded. UK business cards are 85 x 55mm and it will hold 8 in each L.P.I. Its an easy number to work with, minimising any 'thought' time which eliminates the fumbling I have seen with other indexes.

Many thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looch's billet index (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL