The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sorry... but need info on the elevator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marien_zc
View Profile
New user
Dominican Republic
46 Posts

Profile of marien_zc
okTHey say that all te quiestions have been answered on a thread but I can't find anything of the elevator just some stuff not the info I need, can anybody tell me if they liked it, or hate it , love it, goods and bads, or maybe just tell me where in this web site can I finfd all the info I want... thanks
What?!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
marien, Wow, that is odd! OK, what the heck. This effect is worth Every Penny! If you are a "sizable guy", you may have trouble with it, other than that, 4 out of 4 Stars!! I can't say enough about this effect. It does require Practice ( God forbid in this day of "self-working effects" ) but practicing it is truly part of the fun.
Hope this helps!
Chance Wolf
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
marien_zc,

Go to the "search" function at the top right of the page, and type in "Elevator" and "Levitation" in the search criteria blank. You will get about 191 hits. You will find just about every tidbit of info you would want about the effect.

Best,

MS
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Go to page 5 of this post and you will see reviews on the elevator. Buy it, it it great value for your dollar and is the best out there now. Peter is also putting out a booklet later this month on the elevator.
hockey
View Profile
Regular user
canada
107 Posts

Profile of hockey
Yea, it is a great effect, go for it.
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
It's the best one, right now.
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Get it never regret,

but require pratice.

Good levitation and great illusion.

Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sorry... but need info on the elevator (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL