The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » self printing business card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bg
View Profile
Veteran user
Indy
313 Posts

Profile of bg
I'm learning Ammars self printing business card trick. Does anyone do this effect? Are the moves convincing to your audience?
It seems like a great trick. I just started practicing it today and haven't tried it out yet and was wondering if it comes across good and believable to the spectator.
Thanks for any input. Brian Smile

Well the lack of response tells me this is a trick that isn't used by many. It seemed like a neat effect but not too believable.
I've tried it out on my wife but she wasn't too impressed, but I think she's getting sick of me trying out my new tricks on her.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I haven't been able to fool anyone with it, but then agin, I've hardly performed it for anyone.
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
I've used this and found it to work well, especially when I actually put a few cards in that ARE blank on both sides, with a few in the middle that are printed on one side. That way I can show the first few are actually blank, one at a time, then add them to the stack and spread the cards, showing 'all' of them blank, then pull one out that you know is printed, and do the move. This works well, with a little practice!
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
If your interested in this sort of effect, I always found David Acers Missing Ink from Natural Selections Volume 1 to be the best of its kind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » self printing business card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL