The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » What's the name? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
I can't think of the name or where to get this silk or hank. The description is you show the silk front and back, grab one corner bring up to hand, grab another corner bring that up to hand and do the same with last corner, making somewhat of a pouch. You then take an object such as a coin, card, a ring or whatever, place inside silk, then silk falls open and object has vanished then you can show silk front and back.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5360 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Devil’s Hank. The Café's own Richard Hughes makes a superior version.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
Thank you Harry that is just what I was looking for, You are the man!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20519 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Jeff,

When you get Richard to make your Devil's Hank, ask him to put buttons in the corners so you will have no problems telling top edge from the other edges. (There is nothing to see, just feel.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7421 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The beads have always been in my devils hank. I only put buttons on at the request of the older more near sighted magicians.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20519 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There are a few "aging" magicians. Next time I get to see Richard will be with a 96 year-old in Canton, Ohio at the International Battle of Magicians. (And it's not me or Richard!)

I just got through working Florida. There the team was "hard of hearing" and "hard of thinking". The folks who could still see had fun. (Yes, and one of the magicians was also blind!) Since I'm "hard of thinking", nobody wants that amplified!

Richard is playing with you about the difference in buttons and beads. He is using the buttons off the tops of his shoes that look a lot like beads. (Nike never had those!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
Here is a link to my Devil's Hank. It's made of high-quality silk and I've re-designed the pocket for minimal bulge.

Lynetta
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I've bought a Devil's Hank from Richard and from Lynetta, and they are both top-notch, expertly made. I love them both!

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » What's the name? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL