The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Books or DVDs on making gimmicks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lumas
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
202 Posts

Profile of Lumas
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for books or DVDs that are devoted solely to making gimmicks, preferably card gimmicks.

I know of a few:

Fives Time Five
The New Bob Solari DVD
Magic You Can Make by Marty Grams

If anyone knows of some other books or DVDs on this subject, then please list them.

Thanks!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
sweetblood
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of sweetblood
Magic Makers' "The Art of Card Splitting" with Marty "Martini" Grams does a great job of teaching how to create and use gaffed cards. Check it out.
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
Gaffed to the Hilt - Excellent book for making gaffed cards, and some really great effects in there as well.

Then there was a DVD, and the exact title is escaping me right now, "Beyond ?????" A FANTASTIC DVD on making your own custom cards using your ink-jet printer at home.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Books or DVDs on making gimmicks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL