The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalist Routine For Charity: St Judes Childrens Hospital (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
Yes, Doug is surprisingly quick!
What is the color of magic?
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
That's because I am working IN the eMail client. That is about to change. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17522 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've just donated to the cause! I'm a sucker for the Over The Phone Stuff anyway! Smile
Before I actually read it when it arrives ... Does someone want to call me and perform it for me Smile ?????
I'd LOVE that.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
Im sure everyones wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other/life partner/lover/lust/whatever (phew!) will love hating you for instantly hiring them to do this great routine!!!

I know my wife is going to hate all of the phone calls from it!

Absolutely a winner!

I love it, and so will your OTHER!

Paul h.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
I did it...thanks Doug and Deddy!

Everyone should realize the wife is not included.

Seriously, though...this is a great thing, and I consider it to be free, since the five dollars goes to St. Judes.

Thumbs up and sweet Karma, gentlemen!

DT3
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
Ready now,

Everyone post your phone number on the count of three:

I flinched, just like I knew you would, you pack of dirty rock/paper/scissor players.

Ha,

Paul h.
Rappel
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis Tn.
303 Posts

Profile of Rappel
St. Jude stjude.org is here in Memphis and if you plan on being in town, they enjoy having magicians do magic for the kids in the hospital. The "Ronald Mcdonald House", stjude.org a sort of hotel for the family of the child at St. Jude, is another place to bring a little magic to some ailing children. It could change your life.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1358 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
$5 to such a nice charity Smile Well done Doug and Deddy! Im with DT3 I too consider it to be free! Well done for the cost of a pint..course Im in!

Pete
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2928 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 17:42, Don Theo III wrote:

Everyone should realize the wife is not included.

Oops!! And I just placed my order...

Well, I'm sure it will be really good anyways Smile
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
I can say anything, but thanks to all of your support, having a 1.8 years son myself, looking at the web of St. Judes children hospital is really touching the heart.

this effect, like my "freewill" is so easy and guarantee to fool a layman if not other magician and $5.00 means nothing for us here.

so please don't share the secrets to other magician who just wanna know the secrets, but let the money go to the right place.
once again, I thanks you all.
cheers!

Deddy Corbuzier
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
Great effect for a great cause...

Thanks Deddy,

Paul h.
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 13:02, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Best 5 bucks I ever spent on a mental effect.

This is really clever.

Buy it now.

I would have felt the same had it been ten bucks.

Jim

thanks Jim, I really appreciate your support to me!
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 14:34, Richard Busch wrote:
I posted this elsewhere and am delighted to post it here too! Thanks Doug and Deddy!

The effect is a very strong one and accurately described. The method is very easy to learn for both you and your partner. And the fiver goes to a very worthy charity that I remember the late Danny Thomas always promoted. So, if you like this effect, I heartily recommend making the donation. As they say, "you and your partner can be doing this in 30 seconds." I hate those silly claims, but this clever secret is that easy. With a strong delivery (as if we make any other), you'll be saying "Wow, I've spent a whole lot more and received a whole lot less."

Sincerely,
Richard

thanks a lot! I hope it can help the children there. so the magic became real magic.
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 14:51, ddyment wrote:
The only problem with this effect is that it is so good, and so simple to perform, that it is almost certain to end up in the repertoire of every 12-year-old "magician" in the world. So get it and use it while it's still relatively unknown. And thank Deddy for giving it to charity. And thank (the other) Doug for doing the translation. And thank your lucky stars that there are still a few bargains to be had in mentalism publications.

thanks, the other Doug..
its true that its so easy, simple yet so powerful, that's why I do wish that anyone who get it don't share the secrets, but tell them to donate if they wanna know the works behind it.
who knows, this simple stuff can make a different for one of the kids there....
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Slim (and others) this is NOT an effect like ROSHAMBO that you perform over the phone (that way). This is for a LIVE performance where you use an associate on the other end of a line to fulfill the trick for the audience.

It could be done on a conferance call though me thinks.

Doug

33 sold so far. And it's only in the Mentalist thread! Nice goin' folks.
I'll eMail St Jude the first 'clump' tomorrow and let you know the total.

Doug

Do look over the St Jude site if you haven't. http://www.stjude.org
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Doug sent mine in just now. The PayPal is in my wifes name.
Thanks for doing this.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2075 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Great routine with many possibilities AND a chance to help a great cause! Thanks Deddy and Doug.

Regards, Steve
phil in KC
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of phil in KC
I just sent in my donation. Thanks, Deddy and Doug, for supporting a great charity. I haven't checked my email yet, but I'm hoping to do this at the local magic clubs this month -- and I'll be sure to tout the website to maximize the donations!

-Phil in KC
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 21:38, phil in KC wrote:
I just sent in my donation. Thanks, Deddy and Doug, for supporting a great charity. I haven't checked my email yet, but I'm hoping to do this at the local magic clubs this month -- and I'll be sure to tout the website to maximize the donations!

-Phil in KC

wow... thanks!
GBU
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of bosque
Thanks, Doug; and thanks, Deddy. Guys like you make me proud to be a magician.
--Steve Bosque
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalist Routine For Charity: St Judes Childrens Hospital (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL