The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalist Routine For Charity: St Judes Childrens Hospital (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
D&D...good work...I read this & learned it in 5 minutes! Get this...good routine & a great cause! A bargain at twice the price! I really do love this...I was ready to go to bed & felt compelled to urge anyone on the fence to jump off & get in the yard!

Nathan
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
GIVING is the selfish thing that I've done, because giving make me HAPPY ........
(Bill Clinton)
I wish, if this is successful, then one day other magician and mentalist will do the same, I cant believe my self that you guys are really IN to this.
these are good guys...

St. Jude is unlike any other pediatric treatment and research facility anywhere. Discoveries made here have completely changed how the world treats children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases.
We are where some of today's most gifted researchers are able to do more science, more quickly. Where doctors across the world send their toughest cases and most vulnerable patients. Where no one pays for treatment beyond what is covered by insurance, and those without insurance are never asked to pay. We've built America's 3rd-largest health-care charity, with a model that keeps the costs down and the funds flowing, so the science never stops.
All patients accepted for treatment at St. Jude are treated without regard to the family's ability to pay.

Toll Free is a beautiful simple trick just like my freewill, but now it can be real magic for them...
when you know this secrets, you will be delighted,
when you buy this secret, you help these kids in need.

thanks for ALL of ur trust in me and Doug!
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
opay
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of opay
I just sent in my donation, salute to mr corbuzier and mr higley

God Bless Us and the children too
best regards

=payz=
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Advisory: I will be busy away from the eMail a lot of the day. But I will check often as I can and get that Toll Free PDF to you during today. Maybe not as fast as yesterday. I have a bazillion alligators snapping at my heels as usual.

As of 5am we are at 45 sold. Don't have the money figured out yet as I need to go into each one and check the PayPal fees etc. Depending on country of origin, the fees differ. I'll post a total later today and after I hear back from St Jude.
Thanks all!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17522 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Perhaps a nap might help, Doug?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Thanks Doug and Deddy, and I am sure the children at St.Judes thanks you too.
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hey Slim...yeah, it's been a couple of days since the head hit the pillow. (my head not the shrunky ones!)

By the way, thanks so much for such a GREAT show at my Grandaughters 18th. Top of the food chain Pros! I understand you were at the Top Of The Food line as well...and often! I know takes a lot of energy to slap that Bass Dance and Sing and talk all at the same time!

Anyway your Band was OUTSTANDING entertainment they will never forget.

Bev Bergeron did my other Grand Daughters 8th birthday and now she wants your band for the 9th! (That was Mindy...she is now a BIG fan...even made her mom promise to take her to the bank to see Sherri your Penguin haha). Nice job my friend. Huge impression.

Doug
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
I think I can give up a taco bell lunch combo for a good cause.

Done, and done!
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I had to formally apply to use the St Jude logos on the page...so for now you'll just have to go to their site without it. Smile http://www.stjude.org
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
Done and done!

An effect from Deddy and for the meager price of $5 that helps make a difference? Is there a decision to be made here? I think not.

A very generous thing you have dome Deddy, I salute you!

Oh yes, let's not spread around the method folks, let's all buy it use it amongst the initiated, build up a nice network of performers and everyone wins for a long time to come.

Charity effects sales...hmmm... I LIKE it a LOT!
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Tom. I'll be putting another one up when this has run it's course. (One of my routines). Deddy is a good soul even if he does live away from the madding crowd. And if you see what St. Jude does for children all over the world, you'll agree why I chose it for the First one. An amazing operation. (pun inended)

By the way love your work and site! I'd kill for a visit. Well maybe just push and shove.)
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I just sent my money, cant wait to get it.
It sounds great & donating to St. Jude's is always a good idea.

Mike
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2928 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
So, I donated $5 to a worthy charity and learned a very nice, Mr. Wizard style, effect.

It’s a win/win sort of deal.

Thanks to Deddy and Doug for taking the initiative.

Elliott
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Sent my 5.00 in tonight a few hours ago . Eagerly awaiting its arrival.How long has it been taking for you guys to receive it?
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Wow after posting I received it Very clever my mind is racing with other ideas to use the principle.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
For everyone YET to order: I don't sit GLUED to my eMail...I actually have a life a few feet away from the keyboard. Sometimes I'm in another room!! Or take time to eat or watch a movie 2 Rooms away!! Once I even took a leak!!

But there are those rare times (MOST of the day!) when I'm right on it and fire off the PDF right away just like I was an autobot. However I am not as efficient on occasion...HAPPY to say. Smile

Like it says under the PayPal button.
------------------------------------------------

Now what I really wanted to post was for those who did get it...isn't this thing one of THOSE? 'Those' meaning something so simple and (should be obvious) that every one of us should have noticed this quirk and it's application? After HUNDREDS of years of using the language? So someone to whom it's not a native languiage comes along and says...Hey guys! Look at this!
Deddy your a genius.

Doug
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Quote:
On 2008-03-04 08:18, Doug Higley wrote:

Now what I really wanted to post was for those who did get it...isn't this thing one of THOSE? 'Those' meaning something so simple and (should be obvious) that every one of us should have noticed this quirk and it's application? After HUNDREDS of years of using the language? So someone to whom it's not a native languiage comes along and says...Hey guys! Look at this!
Deddy your a genius.

Doug

Doug, you already said that when you got my "FreeWill" hehehe.... thanks!
anyway, how can I help you sending those pdf to people who paid already?
can they just sent the payment proof to my email and I sent them, so I can help u....

and guys, pleaseeeee, pleeeeaseeeee keep the secret for the unknown so when they want it, they can donate to St.Jude............
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Got mine. Thanks, Doug!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
vai
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of vai
$5 and all the proceeds help a children's hospital ?,

Doesn't seem to me like there's any choice to be made. I'm delighted to paypal the money Smile

Thanks for letting us know about this Doug !

All the best

David
Check out my releases at http://stores.lulu.com/mentalism
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Deddy...no help needed! I'm not complaining at all!!! Just wanted those who are used to Instant Downloads to know what the deal is. I have it under control and organized like a Swiss Nurse. Bing Boom Bang. Just hit 90 sold so far. Another 15 or so and the PayPal fees removed should leave about $500 to the kids.

Looks like St. Jude does not use PayPal so I'll be writing them a nice FAT check once this is all gathered up.

I just got an interesting PM from Slydini (Frank) on a new way he will use the Principle you developed. Cool! He'll PM you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalist Routine For Charity: St Judes Childrens Hospital (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL