The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mike Super's Failure (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2008-03-18 23:41, Slim King wrote:
Was there someone at the show who figured it out? Who was it and why didn't they say anything then?

Well there was someone who said that he didn't see anything that he could not explain, but that it was not his job to expose anyone. I forget the exact words, but that is it basically.

Also, even Jim said it was time to move on. Why can't you?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You and Randwill are the ones asking the questions here ... Not me! I was just pointing you to the official website so both of you would quit trying to derail the thread as you always do.
The thread is about Mike and the judges .. What they said ... and what they MISSED Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
On 2008-03-18 23:41, Slim King wrote:
Was there someone at the show who figured it out? Who was it and why didn't they say anything then?
Yes. Banachek said he saw nothing performed on the show he couldn't explain.
Quote:
Randwill, you are once again taking statements out of context. When will you learn ? Smile
Please specify which statement you made that I took out of context.
Quote:
I'm sure if you contact Jim he will extend something special just for you ... Only ... Nobody knows who you are? You hide in the shadows of the Café and cast aspersians .... pretty brave of you Smile
Come out of hiding and put your money where your mouth is, and I'm sure you will get your chance.
Otherwise, please just remain behind the outhouse Smile
Bottom line ... My statement is 100% accurate!
I'm not hiding. I'm right here asking a question about how I, or anybody, can participate in the challenge you and Jim claim is out there. Please explain, "put your money where your mouth is." There is nothing on the "Dark Truth Challenge" page of Jim's website that indicates what he is charging to participate in the challenge. There is a funny photograph of Jim at the top of the page that seems to show that he throws like a girl though.

As for derailing the thread, you are the one who brought up Callahan and his challange in your post of Mar 17, 2008 9:06pm. I'm just responding to your statement.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Quote:
On 2008-03-19 08:28, Slim King wrote:
You and Randwill are the ones asking the questions here ... Not me! I was just pointing you to the official website so both of you would quit trying to derail the thread as you always do.
The thread is about Mike and the judges .. What they said ... and what they MISSED Smile

Slim, you seem like a nice enough guy, but sometimes you try your best to insult the intelligence of the people here by bringing some childish statements that are obviously made to annoy and nothing else.

You say Randwill is trying to derail the thread, but you are the one who brought the money challenge in the first place, which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. I first found it weird back then that you brought up the challenge, because I couldn't see how it's related to the mistakes of the performers, but I let it go. And now you are putting down others for respoding to your baiting remarks?

You are starting to let me down, as it seems like you care more about PR and annoying people rather than backing up claims that you yourself make. It's something that I would expect to read from trolls, and gets old after awhile.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2008-03-15 11:33, DJM wrote:
I find this thread really funny, especially coming from Slim. Smile

First of all I got to say that I really liked Jim on the show and his performances, and he knows that, so it's nothing against him. But according to other forums and YouTube feedback made both by laymen and magicians, it seems like the biggest mistake they noticed on the show was his misspelling of the word Wheel, especially since it was supposed to be written by the spirit of an author. I think there were even a few videos that exposed that mistake.

So according to you Slim does that mean that Jim failed too, since many of the viewers saw it as a big mistake that ruined his credibility? Why didn't the judges say anything? Well, I guess because it's an entertainment show, which most of the people probably forgot by now.

Again, this post has nothing against Jim. Just found it pretty funny that the most noticable mistake hasn't been mentioned in a thread that is dedicated to that. Unless it was suppsed to be just a Mike Super bashing thread, in that case never mind me.

:)

Did you forget the YOU brought up Jim Callahan first and asked a question? Third paragraph .... So if I answer your question I'm a TROLL... Is that it?
You seem like a nice guy too but the baiting seems to be on your end if that is what you are calling it.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
I didn't forget that, but you seem to forget that my post was ON topic, and related to the mistakes the performers have made on the show. Just like Mike and Angela's mistakes have been mentioned in this thread, then I don't see why Jim's mistake shouldn't either.

The only one who went off topic is you by bringing up the money challenge, which has nothing to do with the topic. So don't go and blame Randwill for replying to your challenge statement and then accuse him for derailing this thread and going off topic, when you were the one who brought this issue in the first place.

Sometimes it seems like you don't even remember the things you talk about in previous posts, or maybe you just like to accuse others for stuff that you start yourself and then pretend you have no idea what the problem is just to annoy.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm sure that's it.

" according to you Slim does that mean that Jim failed too, since many of the viewers saw it as a big mistake that ruined his credibility? Why didn't the judges say anything? Well, I guess because it's an entertainment show, which most of the people probably forgot by now. "

Did you forget again ... The Judges DID say quite a lot! CA was all over youtube talking about it .... But what I've just said is off topic since I answered your question.
Like before Smile
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Slim, the judges on the show talked about his spelling mistake? I don't rememebr anything about that, it's just something I've read from viewers on this and other forums. I'm not talking about Criss' interviews, but things that were said on the show itself.

Even if they did mention it, I still have no idea what it has to do with the money challenge and why you had to bring it up, and then accuse Randwill for replying about it. You went off topic, he replied off topic. That's the bottom line. My post had nothing to do with any challenges, I was trying to stay on the topic of this thread.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I cannot answer your questions with out going of topic, so what is the sense? If you need to be the winner ... then you win ... I refuse to get into things that you can PM me about if you have questions. How's that?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
One thing I think we can ALL agree on here.

IT WAS NOT ME!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Quote:
On 2008-03-14 19:04, Slim King wrote:
This thread was never meant to downgrade Mike ... I think he is a fine performer! It was more about the judges Missing things.
I wish Mike the best of luck Smile

It was at the exact moment of that "mistake," that I turned to my wife and said, "this is who deserves to win. He's a relaxed, highly trained pro, who clearly loves performing in front of an audience."
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Swaying the thread slightly I know, but here it is. This was one of the worst television shows I have ever seen. The idea was even worse. And what made it absolutely laughable was that they had a hack illusionist sitting beside Uri Gellar judging MENTALISM! every single contestant on that show is a better mentalist than one of the judges. The entire show from idea to final credit was an abomination.

Fish
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2008-03-04 11:29, silverking wrote:
Quote:

If you honestly don’t care – move one.

Move one what?

This made me laugh Smile

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mike Super's Failure (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL