The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Dealing with breaks and jogs. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The flashing thing was just a thought I had but not a good one I think nonetheless thanks for the imput and advice.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
h2o
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of h2o
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 12:32, card cheat wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 11:29, h2o wrote:
but my opinion is that's a much more difficult game to cheat compared to... Stud

Absolutely not.

5 card stud is a dream come true for a mechanic.

I think that is pretty much what I was saying. I maybe was not so explicit to say 5 card stud but that's the one I was thinking about. With just 1 hole card there should be so many different ways for a cheat to get an advantage.

Quote:

Actually, you don't even have to move at that game these days. The sweetest thing is to get a bunch of Hold'em dorks together and get them started on a 5 Stud game. If you play even the most basic 5 Stud strategy, you can skin them all alive and never have to make a single move.

CC

I was told that the reciprocal is also true. Anyway, I've never played Stud (never been a popular game in Europe) so it's hard for me to have an opinion on this.
card cheat
View Profile
Elite user
426 Posts

Profile of card cheat
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 13:55, h2o wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 12:32, card cheat wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 11:29, h2o wrote:
but my opinion is that's a much more difficult game to cheat compared to... Stud

Absolutely not.

5 card stud is a dream come true for a mechanic.

I think that is pretty much what I was saying.

Actually, now that I reread your original statement, it seems as though that was exactly what you were saying.

Pardon me, I made an honest mistake.

CC
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If I were going to do this then I think I have just found a cool way to get a minute little angle back jog. The pencil line only shows at one side at the front and is effectively hidden by the forefinger in the mechanics grip.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Dealing with breaks and jogs. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL