The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nabil's New DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jsmith45
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Jsmith45
Quote:
On 2008-06-05 09:49, nabil wrote:
Watch out for promo videos soon to come on my website.

Can't wait.
Looking forward to another stunning piece of magic from you.
MARKC
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of MARKC
Hi Nabil I just noticed on your site that the new dvd set consists of five dvd's, but when I pre-ordered in March it was for a set of six , could you please explain the discrepancy
regards
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3367 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I really liked his gimmick version from Linked for a section in my linking finger ring routine. Looking forward to Gypsie thread, professors nitemare and floating silver DVD's.
One question Nabil about floating silver, can I float a large mens silver signet ring/Graduation ring using this method. I like De'vo's D'ring and would like to include a quick levitation of the ring in my routine. We're talking a couple of seconds in a cuffed hand.
cheerz
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3367 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I really liked his gimmick version from Linked for a section in my linking finger ring routine. Looking forward to Gypsie thread, professors nitemare and floating silver DVD's.
One question Nabil about floating silver, can I float a large mens silver signet ring/Graduation ring using this method. I like De'vo's D'ring and would like to include a quick levitation of the ring in my routine. We're talking a couple of seconds in a cuffed hand.
cheerz
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Thanks guys.

takeachance:
Haven't tried. My ring isn't so huge (see it on the "LINK!" cover?), so I'll try to levitate a big signet ring and get back to you.

MARKC (and anyone else who preordered THREAD-RUM):
First of all, don't worry, you guys are still getting the product you ordered and MUCH MUCH more! I was going to surprise you guys with this, but since the vanishing of the original product offer was noticed, I had to let the cat out of the bag now before people starting freaking out. So here's the 411:
I was recently contacted by Craig Matsuoka, who has created an outright miracle. It's a piece-by-piece, visual broken and restored thread. You cut the thread into pieces, visually fuse the pieces together (without balling them up or anything), and immediately give it away. Imagine your favorite piece-by-piece card restoration, but with a piece of thread. Also, imagine it without all the angle problems and without the steep learning curve. That's what this is.
So Craig and I started brainstorming lots of cool stuff, including some beautiful combinations utilizing both of our work. The resulting material was so good, we just had to team up our products into one ubber-product. This product will include the ingenious gimmick Craig has invented along with everything you need to get started, and also a crazy-long DVD. The DVD will include the ENTIRE Thread-Rum project (now canceled as a product). And then there's a boatload of material created by Craig, including the unbelievable effects made possible with his gimmick, and also some eye-poppers done without gimmicks. Then (and here's my favorite part), there's the cool routines and effects that combine what you learned from the first two sections of the DVD.
This will sell as a kit that includes everything you need. As you can imagine, this will cost much much more to make then a DVD, and includes the creations of two artists (well, one artist and me), so it will retail in an entirely different pricing zone then just a DVD. The gimmick isn't some cheap surprise like a paper clip, it's specially made and has moving parts.
So if you preordered the original THREAD-RUM (individually or in the package deal), I will be taking a "loss" because I'll be paying Craig out of my pocket for his share of the product so I can send you the whole thing. And you will get a superior, high-end product (that includes the entire product you ordered within it), at no extra charge. It's just my little way of saying thanks for preordering.
That's one thing about preordering direct from artists, it's RARELY as smooth and fast as waiting for the product to come out in stores, which is why for many people it's best to wait and order from a store. But the few people who choose to preorder usually do it to help support the artist through the time period of creation, which in turn helps get more good stuff out there.

Best Regards,
Nabil
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6206 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
And that's why Nabil will never be rich.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Quote:
On 2008-06-17 22:03, Greg Arce wrote:

Greg

Don't you know Nabil is rich! With his heart and sharing with us! LOL Money comes and goes but its rare that we have great people in our lives.

Sickmagic!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6206 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-06-17 22:22, sickmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-06-17 22:03, Greg Arce wrote:

Greg

Don't you know Nabil is rich! With his heart and sharing with us! LOL Money comes and goes but its rare that we have great people in our lives.

Sickmagic!

Sure that's great and I'm sure that's going to make him happy when he's living out of a cardboard box.
Anyway, I kid Nabil all the time because he's too nice. Nice seems to be his Achilles' Heel. I'm sure it will get him in trouble one day.
But I'm also sure his magic will allow him to always make a living... and if not his magic then he can always make money selling his collection of pregnant women vs lightbulb jokes (That's an inside reference only he will get.)

Greg
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3367 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Is the piece by piece thread restoration going to be available for all to purchase Nabil
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Takeachance: YES! I just haven't put it up on the site yet because we are still hammering out some costing and pricing details. And we will be formally offering it to Murphy's once we have done so. If they decide to pick it up then it will be available, like my solo items, to magic shops as well.

Greg and sickmagic: Nice? NICE?!?!!?! I ought to punch you in the face for that. Smile
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6206 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-06-18 04:19, nabil wrote:
Greg and sickmagic: Nice? NICE?!?!!?! I ought to punch you in the face for that. Smile

With your girlie-man punches? Smile

Greg
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Quote:
On 2008-06-18 05:50, Greg Arce wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-06-18 04:19, nabil wrote:

With your girlie-man punches? Smile

Greg

Ah Nabil, if you punch me in the face it will turn me on!
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
That's why you're sickmagic. Hmm, come to think of it, a magician shouldn't punch. Kicks, elbows. Just avoid contact to the face and hands.
georgecoolla
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of georgecoolla
Hi, Mr. Nabil. I'm just wondering, are the products shown on your site ready to be shipped anytime? Or they are still in pre-order status?
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Hi George,

The only item that is currently in stock is "LINK!" The others are all preorder right now. Smile
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Ok, here's a little teaser for "1-COIN"
http://magicnabil.com/onecoin.html

Much more to come. Smile
Remy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Remy
Quote:
On 2008-07-07 17:40, nabil wrote:
Ok, here's a little teaser for "1-COIN"
http://magicnabil.com/onecoin.html

Much more to come. Smile

Wow, that's hot Nabil.

-Remy
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Thanks Remy! Smile
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Quote:
On 2008-07-07 19:19, nabil wrote:
Thanks Remy! Smile

You just liked the fact he said its hot..hehehehehehe...

Looks great man and I can't wait!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3367 Posts

Profile of takeachance
How long before you release your other stuff nabil, floating silver and Re-sized
cheerz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nabil's New DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL