The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » For sale itemm deleted » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1027 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
To Whom it may concern, Please explain why my For Sale Mullica Wallet ad was deleted. Thank you, Rev.Bill
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
523 Posts

Profile of sibbie
How long ago did you post it?

See http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&0 which says:

"To conserve bandwidth and avoid confusion, posts will be automatically removed 15 days from the original insertion date."
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Rev Bill, you can repost an item for sale once it has been deleted and it will run for another 15 days. Unfortunately, many members don't tell us when something sells and we end up with non existant sales.
Where the magic begins
REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1027 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Thank you Dave for the info. I have a buyer. If I sell something else I will be sure to post that it is sold.--Rev.Bill
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
"Muggs"
View Profile
New user
Bridgeport, CT
64 Posts

Profile of
To all reading this thread,
The system works great for all concerned and the rules are there for a reason.
We just need to read them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » For sale itemm deleted » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL