We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » New York City (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I will be in New York City the week of March 24th. Anyone know of any magic happening there that I might catch either for myself or me and my 8 year old daughter?

let me know!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Kevlar the Magnificent
View Profile
New user
LI New York
10 Posts

Profile of Kevlar the Magnificent
Monday Night magic is a must! You can Google it and find the exact address. You can also stop by Fantasma Magic Shop at 7th Ave and 32nd st.
Kevlar the Magnificent
View Profile
New user
LI New York
10 Posts

Profile of Kevlar the Magnificent
Monday Night magic is a must! You can Google it and find the exact address. You can also stop by Fantasma Magic Shop at 7th Ave and 32nd st.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
If you want to see a magic show, those two are good choices. If you want to have a Magical experience then I would suggest stoping in at Abracadabra and Jekell and Hyde, or FAO Schwarz, or even Toys R Us, in Times Square (which is actually the best choice for an 8 year old.)

But then again, the whole city is magical!

Enjoy your stay...

6/31
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
OK, these are good suggestions, Monday night magic looks good. I am still wondering if there are any magical gatherings like a ring a s.a.m. or any other meeting of magicians. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Maui Taco...5th Ave 25th(?) street. Every Saturday, daytime. Used to be the gang that hung out at (the legendary) Rubens.

9/31
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » New York City (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL