The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A New Movement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Great post howdoi. I think I will PM Tony and let him know the day has come. Smile
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
If you take all the great posts on the Café on the Café and put them in inner thoughts etc, for those without the requisite number of posts become a pretty useless inaformative place. New members wil stop using it, becuase it is no longer a useful resource to them, and the Café could potentiall grow old and stagmented. Just a thought, not neccesarily a reality.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
If they really want to get there it is not hard to make 50 posts of nonsense.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Access to Inner Thoughts - 200 posts in Penny's first.

Inner Thoughts - far more 'open' discussion than it is at present.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Personally speaking, I post here so that Randi can read what I have to say.

D
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I post here cause everyone else does....where's the bridge?

Nathan
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2008-03-08 15:20, Don Theo III wrote:
Personally speaking, I post here so that Randi can read what I have to say.

D

Randi has more than 50 posts. No worries there.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Chichi, my first thought is if anyone really wants to keep a secret, why post it anywhere on the internet at all?

That may just be me though.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindtrap
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Mindtrap
I think we should reconsider that we continue to do so. Especially if there is no considered movements to improve basic privacy.
Redirect extra discussions to a duplicates in InnerThts. Start initiating most discussions over there that are not all about methods, but just so people can speak a little more freely, to encourage it, not to have it permanently logged for anyone at anytime. On reflection from what others have said, I think the focus and balance is all wrong between the two forums.

Make it 22,000 posts to get in InnerThts, makes no odds unless you change penny! Its empty enough as it is over there, all kinds of hints and secrets (of a different order, but no less significant in mentalism not magic) are tipped *right here* in penny, on a regular basis. Guilty as charged. Want to know what 200 magicians and mentalists all think about subject x, person x, idea x, you can get a fair old idea, hints, insider consensuses of opinion, references, and so on, and so on, all here, straight from a search engine's cache in 0.14seconds.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2008-03-08 16:50, Dannydoyle wrote:
Chichi, my first thought is if anyone really wants to keep a secret, why post it anywhere on the internet at all?

That may just be me though.

we all know magicians are the worst at keeping secrets. Its usually not there effects they talk about it is a published effect.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2008-03-08 19:23, Mindtrap wrote:
I think we should reconsider that we continue to do so. Especially if there is no considered movements to improve basic privacy.
Redirect extra discussions to a duplicates in InnerThts. Start initiating most discussions over there that are not all about methods, but just so people can speak a little more freely, to encourage it, not to have it permanently logged for anyone at anytime. On reflection from what others have said, I think the focus and balance is all wrong between the two forums.

Make it 22,000 posts to get in InnerThts, makes no odds unless you change penny! Its empty enough as it is over there, all kinds of hints and secrets (of a different order, but no less significant in mentalism not magic) are tipped *right here* in penny, on a regular basis. Guilty as charged. Want to know what 200 magicians and mentalists all think about subject x, person x, idea x, you can get a fair old idea, hints, insider consensuses of opinion, references, and so on, and so on, all here, straight from a search engine's cache in 0.14seconds.

exactly
Mindtrap
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Mindtrap
More indepth thoughts about this over at

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=82&1
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Inner thoughts is picking up in my opinion. I am happy to see this taking hold so quickly. The seats are warm and some people are pooring drinks in inner thoughts. It seems a few have been able to get there finger to scroll all the way to the bottom of the Café. Can others?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A New Movement (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL