The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Joe Lefler Table?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I have a question about this table. My new act seems to be growing and tI am needing more cases. I was looking at the large Lefler table and am wondering if my props will fit. They are as follows:
Phantom tube
break apart vanish
square circle - medium size
topsy turvy bottles
forgetful frankie
hippity hop rabbits
Visible painting
Milk pitcher
dove pan
backstage/elephant vanish
Murder Inc.
Now I know the Murder Inc. won't fit, well maybe that is. But any of you out there that know if these other props will fit? I have a store credit at one of the online magic stores and I can get it for just a little under $300 more. Anyway if you can help with the questions I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Steven
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2394 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Steven,

I doubt that will all fit. I have to put a few things on the floor behind my table. I have a friend who uses two lefter tables, one on each side of him like side tables. Maybe that's your answer. Good Luck.

Ken
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Im the proud owner of one Lefler style suitcase,its big but that show don't fit...My recommendatios is use the Lefler table for big stuff:
Phantom tube
break apart vanish
square circle - medium size
forgetful frankie
hippity rabbits
dove pan

And in another chest (Marshalls have beauty ones) put the other stuff,the floor sugestion of Ken is very good too.About the Murder Inc,they look nice in an apart table..looks magical and add "mystery" to your show.
Thanks,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Lefler pulled the tables from Murphys. I can no longer get them to sell. Too bad.
I'm told he wants to sell them direct. That's his choice, of course, but it is too bad. For me, anyway Smile
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
millste
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of millste
I am interested in buying one, how well do they hold up?
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
I was looking at two sizes at Denny & Lee's. Nice cases. Might buy both.
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Just to update this..I purchased one from a Café' memeber. I just got it today and I am amazed at the space inside the table. I havee never seen one in person so I bought it hopeing it would be ok. I can put almost all of my props in it. I just have to carry one other small case and a side table now. I got the big table and I ca now see why lots of performers buy them. I made a side table from the Mark Wilson course. It will hold a lot so now with this Lefler table I am really set. Now if I could only find space to put my Zig Zag.....I wish. Thank you all for responding to my post. I have tried to make this new show the best it can be and I have already rewritten it about 10 times. Oh well maybe that could be another post.

Thank you
Steven
Bill Groome
View Profile
New user
Columbia, S.C.
89 Posts

Profile of Bill Groome
The Joe Lefler tables are available from select dealers. Joe no longer sells to the mass market distributors. We carry the Lefler line by special arrangement. The tables come in two sizes, small or large. They are of good quality and are relatively light weight.
All the Best,
Bill Groome (owner)
www.MadhatterMagicShop.com
Madhatter International
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Joe contacted me last week and I'm able to get them again as well. I think allowing some dealers to carry the tables will be good for him. I use the small one. It's hard to beat.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Joe Lefler Table?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL