We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Card Manipulation product (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cngmagic
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
27 Posts

Profile of cngmagic
Hi,
I'm looking for those folded big cards for ending production in a manipulation act. I've only heard about it from an older magician, but don't know who actually manufactures them. Anyone know where I can buy them?

Thanks,
Chuck
Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
Tony clark sells them on his web site, they are $90 and it comes with a DVD for some ideas. Or you can make your own just like I did a couple of days ago, very easy to make. P.M. me if want some more info.

Best,
Jeff
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
Jeff McBride sells them on his website.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
851 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
The Jeff McBride and Tony Clark are 2 different products (I have and use both).

I first change the normal sized fan to jumbo (using Jeff McBride's) then steal the Tony Clark fan, which is bigger. I get a great response - with the second applause building from the first.

I'd recommend getting both.

Lou
cngmagic
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
27 Posts

Profile of cngmagic
Hmmm... Don't think they are what I'm looking for. Since I'm doing my manipulation act with a vest. And I've already put lots of loads already. Can't really manage to have those big cards. Well, Thanks anyway. I'll figure out another way. Smile
AlexanderYan
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of AlexanderYan
You don't have to bodyload them.

-AY
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Look up the Joe Cossari card act.As an addition to fan production.You may find it interesting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Card Manipulation product (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL