The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Manipulation bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5369 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
The Elliott book that I keep touting is the "Classic Secrets of Magic". Unfortunately it does not have a paper money routine in it! I do vaguely remember one of the older books having such an act. Now to remember who wrote it and then try to find it.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
There are two used ones left thru Amazon's sellers: http://www.amazon.com/Magic-as-Hobby-Bru......00K1SD26
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Guys,

The book in question that has the money manipulation routine by Bruce Elliot is called "Magic as a Hobby". I got the info from Jeff McBride. Don't let the name deceive you, it is a very good book on magic. I got my copy from H&R Books.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Fred Kaps Currency is totally different than manipulation and used real bills.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22894 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Thanks Darkwing, I was not at home and could not remember the name of the book. It is "Magic as a Hobby" published in 1942, I was not born yet.

I am sure it must be in paperback, I will have to search for it.
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
For the Osaka Bills, I would use real crisp bills. From stage noone can tell if they're 1s or 100s. The bills are from my friend John Blake's East Coast Magic. http://www.blakeseastcoastmagic.com . The fan very nicely and you get a ton of them! BTW the picture on the bills is of John. Soon he will be laying face down on stages all over the world!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Manipulation bills (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL