The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Birthday Cake Ceremony (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
It's rare for parents to ask me to sing the Birthday song too, but it happened often enough for me to decide to make it a part of my Birthday party package. Truth is, if I don't lead the Birthday Song, it can be a really flat moment; often no one will really sing out, and it can feel like a real anti-climax. Of course, it's up to each individual entertainer to decide if he's comfortable leading the singing. But realistically, a performer is likely to make more of the ceremony than the majority of parents.
As I've mentioned here before, I only offer a full 2 hour party package for Birthdays, which maximises my income. I only work 2 parties a day maximum.
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
I've never been asked to serve the cake.
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Birthday Cake Ceremony (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL