The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andrew Mayne's newest one - TEAR DOWN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JohnEBlaze
View Profile
New user
Maitland, FL
66 Posts

Profile of JohnEBlaze
Quote:
On 2008-03-22 01:45, magicman4646 wrote:
That demo is aweful. Demo videos should show the whole effect, from start to finish. Magic companies need to learn that. There is no need for flashy demos.

I don't know if the snapshot videos were supposed to be the demos, I think they were just teasers. Here is an actual demo from Andrew's site.

http://andrewmayne.com/archives/69
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I will have the DVD in a couple days, and will give a full review the night I get it.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4283 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
You have to download safari to view the demo video. I was installing, uninstalling and messing with quicktime and I just dled safari and viewed it in that browser
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
898 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Demo looked good (I deleted quicktime and installed the latest version and it worked for me in XP) .... $15 dollars so I took the chance and ordered it.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4283 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Tear Down sounds great. it sounds like something to take advantage of with my school having their own school newspaper Smile
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1043 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
If you have Steinmeyer's book with The Incessant Newspaper, then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how to have the paper signed. You just have it signed and do the routine as described. Does Andrew Mayne add anything else to the effect?
andrewmayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
142 Posts

Profile of andrewmayne
"I just watched the 'demo' video on HP. Seriously is that not one of the WORST demo's ever?"

*That wasn't the demo* That was the teaser (A goofy Animoto thing). I never sent that to the shops to use as the promo. They just pulled it from my site without reading.

The real demo is on my site.

"Does Andrew Mayne add anything else to the effect?"

You hand out the paper at the end. The handling is also a little bit different. But all the really genius stuff is Jim's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andrew Mayne's newest one - TEAR DOWN (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL