The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jeff Wessmiller - does Jeff have his own web site ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Does Jeff have his own web site ?
Long Island,

New York
magician13
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of magician13
As far as I know, no he hasn't a website
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of magician8
I believe he has a blog,

youssef
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

Profile of youssef
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Thanks....I'll try to contact him that way.....unless he has a "magiccafe" user ID ?
Long Island,

New York
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of magician8
He does, Jwessmiller I think,

soccergod
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of soccergod
I believe he went into the armed forces or something along those lines. So if you need to contact him it may take a while.
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I saw Jeff just before he left for military duty. I was impressed with his skill and his willingness to share. A wonderful young man.
soccergod
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of soccergod
Quote:
On 2008-03-30 15:10, NicholasD wrote:
I saw Jeff just before he left for military duty. I was impressed with his skill and his willingness to share. A wonderful young man.

He is a very nice guy. He is also a mentor of sorts to me. Between his dvds and seeing him at the magic shop he has taught me so much and what can be achieved just by putting the work in.
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
He was doing like armature wrestling for a little while. Which was amusing seeing as he is so lanky.
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
soccergod
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of soccergod
Quote:
On 2008-05-08 21:07, sodman12 wrote:
He was doing like armature wrestling for a little while. Which was amusing seeing as he is so lanky.

Ha yeah when he told me that story I was like yeah right. He was like no really. Oh and expertmagician, is the question important because I think I have his cell written down somewhere if you want me to look for it.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Nah,

Not important....I just know someone who wanted to buy his DVDs and he wanted an autographed copy...so, I thought if I bought from him directly, that I may be able to get a signed copy.

Note: No, that someone was not me Smile ... I really is someone that I know.

If you don't mind...I'll take the number...PM me.

I't good to know anyway Smile

Thanks !
Long Island,

New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jeff Wessmiller - does Jeff have his own web site ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL