The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Anthony Jacquin's Reality Is Plastic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Tjernobyl
View Profile
Regular user
Denmark
120 Posts

Profile of Tjernobyl
I got just got both of the supplements. I can't believe what value you get for 30£. This is crazy.

I remember Corinda saying in 13 steps, that when you pick a method for obtaining an effect you shouldn't instantly discount using a stooge, if it is so much easier and clean.

With Anthony's Material, you can create a "stooge" without the person even knowing about it, and create a completely untraceable effect looking like real mind reading. In fact the stooge will actually think you read their mind and react accordingly.
This means no Dual Reality!

I predict this kind of pre-show work will be a part of the most succesful mentalists in the future, if not already.

In fact, you will automatically have a weaker act if you don't use it.

Although I'm still a newbie at mentalism, and even more at hypnosis (I'm in the process of creating my fundamental knowledge), I can without any doubt see that this is really the closest thing you can get to mind reading. Really!

Good stuff!

Thank you Anthony for giving us something where the cost/benefit clearly is on our site.

Thomas
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Sean, Elliott and Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback it means a lot to me. Also to those that have PM'd me and added their thoughts.

Stay in touch with any questions especially about Manchurian mentalism ;p

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Just to add to the plaudits - very well done sir. Enjoyed both .pdfs immensely.

Very sneaky and devious methods at work, excellent!
I've asked to be banned
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I would also like to mention how good the new supplement is. Great work Anthony, thank you.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2008-11-09 14:44, Tjernobyl wrote:

I predict this kind of pre-show work will be a part of the most succesful mentalists in the future, if not already.

And I predict Thomas, that you're correct. For one to fully understand the implications of this you'd have to 'consider' throwing out ALL existing forms of pre-show information, including electronic ones at over a grand. Because if merely learned, this one is actually free. WOW!!!!!!

bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2008-11-09 09:00, Waters wrote:
Anthony,
I just told my wife, that I would love to reward myself within a couple years and attend one of your seminars. A trip to the UK would be great.
With regards,
Sean

Hey Sean, you can stay with me. It'll cost ya but what the hell, you'll be abroad. Exciting eh?!!!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Do I get the Suplement also Ant?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Is true!I have the book,the dvd and the supplement..!!!
And this are really POWERFUL tools!!!
Thanks Anthony!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Thanks Luca,
From watching your videos, I just know you are going to be good at this. I look forward to you featuring hypnosis on one of your TV magic specials.

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Ant, forgot to thank you. I just received your Goodies in the mail

Will get back to you after all this Hectic Schedule.

Again, Thank You

Best
RR
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Just skim read them and the thinking on both of these is brilliant. It's funny, for a while I haven't seen anything new and inspiring and all of a sudden I've received a few items that have really got me thinking!

The concepts in here are clear and to the point and look forward to studying the thinking this weekend.

Having met Anthony and heard him speak on this subject, he is clearly someone who knows exactly what he is talking about, therefore anything he puts out is designed to be of benefit to the reader. Very excited about reading this in depth then seeing where I can apply it to my own work!

Thanks again Anthony! And a full 'review' will follow once I've had a chance to consider all the techniques.

Best wishes,
Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2008-11-10 10:39, bobser wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-11-09 09:00, Waters wrote:
Anthony,
I just told my wife, that I would love to reward myself within a couple years and attend one of your seminars. A trip to the UK would be great.
With regards,
Sean

Hey Sean, you can stay with me. It'll cost ya but what the hell, you'll be abroad. Exciting eh?!!!

Thanks for the generosity! I'll bring a few of my llamas and maybe we can work out a trade. They are great for keeping the grass cut.

Sean
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
I read the book today.
Well done!
I enjoyed it very much.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Thanks Colin and Jon. Your feedback means a lot. Stay in touch with any questions.

Reality is Plastic - Proper Mental 3 is now taking shape Smile

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
There is a DVD?

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Hi Jon,

yes there is. It is 73 minutes of me explaining and demonstrating each technique in the book to camera, then a clip of it being used with a real live one.

You can download it from magicshop.co.uk or order from me. It is 12.99 pounds.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
So does the book contain more information then Anthony?

Sounds like I may have to make the jump and purchase both.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

The DVD compliments the book. It only covers the set piece exercises and inductions.

The DVD does not stand alone, unless you can already hypnotize and just use it as a rapid induction resource. The book can. However many of those who have the DVD and book value it because they can actually get a sense of the timing, attitude and emphasis used.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Fierce Book! The dvd is marvelous too Smile With Anthony the service is savage as well as the product Smile Very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with! I havent read through the 4 pages but I and Im sure the majority here would agree highly recommend this book.Excellent..he breaks everything down so well and everything is explained in a clear concise manner Smile Excellent stuff!

Pete
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Aye up! At least that is how the locals speak.

I am slowly and steadily putting together a third supplement to my book Reality is Plastic aimed at mentalists. Those of you that have it I need your help Smile

I want to fill it with contributions from those that have read it and had some attempt at your ideas/interpretation/experience of things in RIP.

Like Proper Mental I and II it will break it down to the structure below:

Set Up
Set Piece
Induction
Intensification
Routine

I have had so much feedback from our community plowing some aspect of hypnosis into their performance that I want to share some of the ideas.

So if you have something be it a paragraph or a fully formed effect that you wish to contribute please let me know by email at enquiries@anthonyjacquin.com. I have lots of ideas I want to bring to it.

This will not be sold, it will be free, you will be credited, and will only be shared with magicians and mentalists who have RIP. Most of whom are in the Café anyway.

Thanks.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Anthony Jacquin's Reality Is Plastic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL