The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 2 / Kiotu Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
I just received Sanctum 2 and Kiotu today and am planning to delve into them soon. Being new to the Outlaw Effects product line, I was wondering if it would make any sense to learn them in any particular order or does it matter? Probably a dumb question, but nonetheless am curious. By the way, you're all correct in your assessment of Rick and his service. He's super and his service is really superb!
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I would say that the best advice you'll get is on their dedicated forum - there's pages upon pages of good advice on there...but I would say personally they work independantly of each other, so maybe just learn one at a time?
I've asked to be banned
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
You will get a more instant gratification from kioku, S2 will need a little more work.

Let us know how you get on with both...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
833 Posts

Profile of nique
As mentioned they're both very different effects; you could learn them in any order. I've personally gotten more out of Kioku and have my own custom made one with more local flavours.
"ChairLess - A Chair Prediction"

"Epique - A Mental Epic"

"TAP - The Assignment Prediction"

PM or email me for details:

niquetan@gmail.com

Reviews here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462773&forum=303&13

https://m.facebook.com/niquetanmindreader/

www.niquetan.com
will4gzus
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of will4gzus
I don't think the order would matter. Just learn them and put together a great presentation to create a moment your spectator will remember for a lifetime. Of course, you cannot go wrong with anything bought from Otlaw Effects. The thinking put into their products is incredible. If you enjoy Kioku, I would also reccomend their effect "Reflections"
billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
I just performed Kiotu for a group today and WOW.....they were absolutely blown away! What a great routine! This has so many possibilities. Thanks to all of you for your advice.
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
Sorry I misspelled the effect....should be Kioku.
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 2 / Kiotu Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.62 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL