The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Master Prediction system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Hey guys, I am after the Master prediction system, not having much luck in the for sale section, so come here, as the most likely to have one will be in here. Anyone got one they are willing to part with? Preferably a Wellington?

Thanks
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of VIEW
After the tax/delivery I had to pay, I'll be keepin mine to get the best out of it for a while.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

How much was that?
www.magicman13.co.uk

VIEW
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Would need to check with accountant, but I remember it adding at least 50%, probably closer to 60.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3086 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I went through the same effort recently, Christopher.

Listed in the For Sale Section a few times.....a couple of PMs but no serious commitment. I ended up buying mine at retail, but waiting for a 'promotion,'which, I suspect, won't be made available again. PM me if you'd like more details.

But, I can say, having talked to some of the top used magic sellers in the biz, that these things retain 90% of their value when they do go on the used market - which is rare.

Good luck, it is a great effect!
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of VIEW
When I did consider selling mine, I had an offer of the full retail price - which represented quite a saving for the buyer who like me was in the uk at the time. anyone in the uk that can get one at actual retail price should grab it.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

I don't mind paying full retail, just want one, hopefully without having to pay ridiculous shipping and customs charge, if anyone is considering selling, just get in contact
www.magicman13.co.uk

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

No one?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Christopher Moro
View Profile
Special user
772 Posts

Profile of Christopher Moro
Doesn't look like it. But here's an idea for you, Christopher. Perhaps you can contact Wellington, put in an order to have it built, and then time it so you both end up at the same convention (if they attend). Then you can pick it up and all you pay for is the extra luggage fee at the airport.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Master Prediction system (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL