The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » From Beginner to Master? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
I posted this over at Tricky Business, when I realized that this might be of interest to beginners, as well as other entertainers. So here's the link. Highly recommended.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=44&0

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Cyar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Cyar
Thanks GC,

So you've used his advice/suggestions/materials and they've enhanced your own career?
I told those f***s down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Thanks Gramps! sounds like it's worth a look!
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
I posted on the topic above, but quickly: I've know Millard for many years. If he has a Marketing Course out for performers I can virtually guarantee he will over deliver. A great guy whose product for any performer wanting to work more would be WELL worth a look.

Also, the price? It's $10 a month for like 5 or 6 months! As top flight marketing materials go he's essentially just giving it away. Good stop at any time guarantee also. I have NO financial relationship with Millard. Have just known him and his work for years. All best,
Brad Burt
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2008-03-20 10:57, Cyar wrote:
Thanks GC,

So you've used his advice/suggestions/materials and they've enhanced your own career?

Yep!

Didn't have a chance to reply until now, because I was working - having learned how to get the work from Millard's earlier book & Jim Snack's course.

*jeep!
--GC
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Well, I'm home now from a gig up northeast of here, and I've digested Millard's first lesson from last Thursday.

Oh. My. Stars!

I'm actually kind of scared at what he'll give away in this course. An outrageously useful method for getting booked, this week his workings for a KILLER routine which I've used over and over and paid much more for ... what next? This reminds me of when Richard put ******* on a DVD, and it had been my private little territory. (I made so much money from that one routine!) He'd published it in a book, but no mentalist in **** reads books evidently.

If this class isn't completely full yet, I'd urge anyone who wants to go pro to enroll. It's not a marketing course, though it has lots of marketing helps -- it's a course on becoming a professional performer, and does make you an entertainer. As long as you're willing to put in the work that Millard describes, that is.

*jeep!
--Grandpa again
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Update: The price on this course is doubling as of 10:30 pm Sunday night (March 30).

*jeep!
--GC
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
I'm in the class, and It is very friendly to the novice. It is great to walk a mile in Millard's shoes as he describes how to be a working magician. So many heads up ideas from experience will save a lot of trouble down the road.
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » From Beginner to Master? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL