The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Hopper (Five of Hearts Productions) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Trixmix
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Trixmix
Name: Hopper
Builder: Five of Hearts Productions
Price: £65.00
Date: 2007
Difficulty: 0/5
Out of 10: 10/10
Available from: http://www.fiveofheartsmagic.co.uk

Contents: All in one Prop

Comments:
Wow what can I say another Colin Rose Product that is A1 quality, this is a must for any professional Close-Up worker, this is a fantastic designed product with the Restaurant worker in mind.
I have always found it a hassle when you go to a table and there was no room to put things without getting in the way of the table layout. However with the Hopper Colin has solved the problem, no more sticky or grubby playing cards from spilt food & drinks which is a fantastic advantage for gimmicks.

Not only does this innovative device give you the performer a performance space, but it also includes a much needed dump bin for which I have found brilliant, for ditching items and leaving my pockets balanced and not weighed down by unnecessary items. Also with this unique design it will fit to any table without any adjusting, it just slots on and you’re off and away, what can I say but I love this item!

This is available in two colours Black & Red, I went for the red design, I am not sure of the full weight restriction with the product, but I am guessing you will never have to test it to that extent as I know it holds a bottle of wine without a problem, which is more than enough.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Hopper (Five of Hearts Productions) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL