The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle Guardians by Theory 11 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
UPDATE: I'm still using the same deck I bought almost two months ago... they still work amazingly!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Imho.. guardians are absolutely trash. they don't handle nicely, and the only things they are good for is torn and restored card routines.. that's where I've been using my 2 decks of guardians for..
Amiable
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Amiable
The responses on these decks are very polarized... and it's just a deck of cards Smile
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Guardians: OUT

Split Spade Lions: IN

Coming soon, my review of the brand new David Blaine Split Spade Lions from Theory 11.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I did get a few decks of the new split spades. they are very nice handling cards and look elegent unline T11 cards. by they can be bought much much cheaper from other retailers then t11 high margin rates.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

They re absolutely beautiful and have a ton of hidden secrets and features such as optical illusions, puzzles, and other hidden mysteries within the deck of cards.

I have also heard that the blue deck of Split Spades comes set-up in Mnemonica stack right out of the box.
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Quote:
On 2008-05-14 09:21, Joshua Barrett wrote:
I did get a few decks of the new split spades. they are very nice handling cards and look elegent unline T11 cards. by they can be bought much much cheaper from other retailers then t11 high margin rates.

I haven't found any online dealers that have them for less when buying a dozen or half dozen. Nevertheless I don't plan on buying anything from T11. Fool me once... Better to wait until the cards are available on eBay probably, which is usually cheaper for international orders.

All in all I find myself less and less excited by these custom decks. However if this one handles noticeably better than say a regular Tally-Ho deck, I'm interested. Not that those aren't good enough in themselves.

The boxes look very nice on these. Not sure about the inverted backs.
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I picked up a couple of these at Wal-Mart before I saw Gran Torino. They were the same price as regular Bicycles so I figured why not. I have yet to play around with them.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
If you want to get motion sick, spread (backs up) a pack of Steamboats back and forth. Great cards, but oh, watching those backs moving around will make you puke!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
Gambler's General Store in Las Vegas is selling Guardians for $3.00 a deck.
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 17:06, Gordon wrote:
Gambler's General Store in Las Vegas is selling Guardians for $3.00 a deck.

I bought two decks for $2.95 each, plus two decks of the Tragic Royalty by Bicycle...

The bicycle guardians cards have a unique one way pattern that could prove interesting as well... Very subtle 1 way deck...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle Guardians by Theory 11 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL