The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bicycle Rainbow Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Could'nt find these on the forum search and its the first time I've seen them. They look very nice indeed. http://www.thecuso.info/2008/03/bicycle-......fer.html

Never before has a factory rainbow deck been created with Bicycle and US Playing Card back designs! These decks are incredible!! Printed in multiple colors on Bicycle Air-Cushion stock!

Bonus: 3 double backed cards and 1 joker with a 5 of clubs reveal is included.

You could produce a nice capitulating cards routine with the double backers included. You can buy these in the UK from here..

http://cards4magic.co.uk/acatalog/NEW_LINES_JUST_IN.html
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
I think Martini created a Bicyle Rainbow deck. Is this the same one?
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
KUDOS to Martini!
Yep.
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
This is definitely the Martini deck at a higher cost than what Marty offers. Marty doesn't have these on his site, but if you drop him a line (or PM) he may still have some available. This is a great deck!!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I stocked up a few decks from Marty when they were available. Truly first rate decks.

John
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I tried my Ambitious card with this deck...needless to say...it didn't work very well!!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
There are a couple of sellers on ebay who have these at decent prices right now.
Kevin Reylek
Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
If you are in the UK you can get them from here.

http://www.worldmagicshop.co.uk/rainbow-......942.html

We are also giving a routine with it to get you going.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
$20.00 plus $12.50 shipping?

I think I'll pass!

JMHO
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2008-03-21 16:41, Stanyon wrote:
$20.00 plus $12.50 shipping?

I think I'll pass!

JMHO

I thought the same thing, nice deck but pricey. Its too bad the shipping is so expensive. I could priority mail that deck in the U.S. for less than $5.00. If the deck were $20 including shipping it would be worth it.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2008-03-21 12:48, Gochos wrote:
If you are in the UK you can get them from here.

http://www.worldmagicshop.co.uk/rainbow-......942.html

We are also giving a routine with it to get you going.

Is this the Martini Rainbow Deck?

Robert
Verifythisnow
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Verifythisnow
I don't understand what this would be useful for...
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Quote:
On 2008-03-21 22:47, Verifythisnow wrote:

Its just fun to have I suppose. I know I'd like one for my collection. I doubt that I would ever use one in performance.

They do look awesome though.

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Verifythisnow
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Verifythisnow
Haha fair enough
Yves Tourigny
View Profile
Veteran user
Somewhere in Quebec
323 Posts

Profile of Yves Tourigny
If you have not seen the RD in preformance it may be hard to envision the effect on a spectator. I remember having been fooled by it and been left speechless. This is garanteed to make you like the effect. I do not remember what was the exact effect, it was a long time ago, but the appearance of the multi colored deck has left like I said a great impression on me. One of the best recent idea with a Rainbow deck is Derek Dingle effect which can be found in the Genii magazine which got out after he passed away. I also think that Rich Maroota used to sell this trick with the deck but his deck is not very attractive in my opinion. The Martini deck is but the version that is in question here is a bit pricey with the P&H for my taste.

Yves
Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
I did state anyone in the UK, I didn't pitch it for everyone as I'm sure you can find it cheaper in your country. Its actually about $28 including shipping to anywere outside Europe.

don't forget the price includes Tax. If you are outside of Europe then you will pay 17.5% less than the price you see when not logged into the site.
Steve Oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Churchville,MD.
155 Posts

Profile of Steve Oxford
I just got one of these decks off e-bay, with postage was $26.00, ouch. I did notice two things about this deck
#1 it is the martini rainbow deck, but with no instructions
#2 it says magic makers on the box
Did magic makers now knock off the martini rainbow deck? sad if so.
S.
martini
View Profile
Special user
delta, pennsylvania
548 Posts

Profile of martini
Greetings Guys;
I am overwhelmed by the number of calls and e-mails people are making to tell me about this.

Yes - it is my Rainbow Deck.

No - Magic Makers did not rip it off.

Magic Makers has the rights to my Rainbow Deck. Rob has bought and paid for that right so it is not a knock off.

For those of you outside the U.S. there are some dealers that now have the decks and can supply you.

http://cards4magic.co.uk
http://worldmagicshop.co.uk
http://www.magicbycardmaker.com

I'm sure over the next few weeks there will be many more dealers carrying the decks both within the U.S. and outside the U.S.

I also shot a dvd with Magic Makers that shows a few things that can be done with the deck, with an appearance by Rudy Hunter as well. That also should be out soon and may be bundled with the Rainbow Deck in the future.

My Rainbow Decks will soon be sold out, as I have only supplied customers direct. Dealers will have to go to Magic Makers to be supplied for their shops as it is now a Magic Makers product.

Steve, you mentioned that you recieved no instructions with the deck you bought on E-bay. Since I know you bought a couple decks from me around Christmas, you will already have the instructions that I supply with the deck.

If anyone buys a deck on E-bay or elsewhere and you do not know what to do with the deck, let me know and I'll send you out a copy of the instructions.

I should also point out that there are rainbow decks on E-bay from India and other places that are not the same. This deck that I designed has all white bordered backs in multiple colors and patterns all of which were card designs that the U.S. Playing Card Co. has printed down through the years. You are also supplied with 4 gaffs, 3 are double backers and a special joker.

If you have the India deck, my instructions will not help you at all since the cards are completely different.

Again Thank You all for your concern, but there was no knock off here.

All the Best
Marty
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-03-21 22:47, Verifythisnow wrote:

I personally would use it as a supply deck for my own creative efforts in constructing original packet effects.

Still, the price is prohibitive....
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bicycle Rainbow Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL