The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bicycle Rainbow Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
robinr
View Profile
Loyal user
Greater Los Angeles area
226 Posts

Profile of robinr
Marty and Rudy Hunter have now put together a dvd of effects using his beautiful new rainbow deck, including the extra special cards he has included. Frank Garcia's great self-working original effect kicks off the dvd. Anyone who ever watched Garcia work, either in person, on TV, or on video, knows that, while he was incredibly skilled, all he cared about was impact. So if he used a self-working trick, that was because of the impact on the audience.

Two other highlights on the dvd are Marty's twisting the aces version, which ends with the cards each having a different colored back, none of which was the back the audience had been seeing throughout. And the last trick on the dvd is an amazing effect by Rudy Hunter where three spectators each freely (?) take a card from a blue-backed deck. The magican finds the three cards, then admits is wasn't all that hard, as he shows that they were the only three blue-backed cards in the rainbow deck.

Robin
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
I have this deck (and the DVD) and can say from my experience that is has a great effect on the spectator. The visual element of all the multi coloured cards is a pretty and suprising kicker for a colour changing deck routine. If you purchase from World Magic Shop, you can also download a pdf with another handling which is also very good. A great deck and a great, commercial effect.
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
I use this with John Bannon's Strangers Gallery. Works really well Smile

Darius
Gary Plants
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Gary Plants
I have some now available (decks only) at http://www.thecardplant.com
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
Does anyone know about the card order this deck comes in and if there's any rhyme or reason to it? Double backs are at both ends, some cards in the deck are flopped. For a second I thought maybe it came set up for something but it would be too complex to try to set up again.
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
Just a note to say that Marty is the most generous man around here. I bought a Rainbow Deck at Ebay and asked Marty for some advise. He sent me the DVD (to Europe) completely free of charge.
What a service. Thanks, Martin !

Frans
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
I agree 110% about Marty. His customer service is outstanding. Just a couple of weeks ago, I got his Pro Worker Pack and requested for a signature on the card case. Awesome!
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Love to hear more about what routines people are doing with the rainbow deck. I have a few of them but haven't ever got around to using them ....yet!!

I found a nice idea in WD40 by Wayne Dobson which is an offbeat idea using the Rainbow deck as a prediction.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4034 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Strangers Gallery by Bannon is the best color changing deck IMO. That's where I use my rainbow deck.
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
356 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I agree Strangers Gallary is perfect for Rainbow Deck
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Interesting thread on Strangers Gallery here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=203
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22728 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Morty Rudnick marketed an effect called Clock-O-Mania years ago. This is a prediction effect, where 12 cards are laid out like the face of a clock. It is a killer effect. If anyone wants the instructions for $2.00 by paypal, PM me and I will send to your email address.

I also have a great routine for this deck by the late Clarke "The Senator" Crandall for his Rainbow deck routine. I can provide this for $5.00 by paypal. PM me and I can send by email.
shaun m
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of shaun m
I have featured my routine using the Rainbow Deck as a colour change climax to my Daly's Aces handling on my new dvd set Stand & Deliver - I had been looking for a CC deck routine I could use to climax a walkaround set for some time and this deck solved my problem perfectly.
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Shaun M. I have your wonderful DVD set, MIX n' MINGLE, and love your performing style.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1425 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I recently bought 2 Bicycle Rainbow Decks on Ebay.
But no instructions inside.

So I contacted Mr Marty Grams ( from http://www.martinismagic.com/ ).

What a gentleman !!! So helpful and kind !!!

I got the instructions for FREE !!!!

I was so happy with his help that I had a look on his website and bought some great stuff.

Would do business with Marty anytime .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bicycle Rainbow Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL