We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » All ace pips on one card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam1975
View Profile
Special user
UK
900 Posts

Profile of Adam1975
Where can I obtain a Bicycle gaff card where all the four ace pips C/H/S/D are on the one card,typically the ace of spades...any ideas chaps Smile
Ive upped my standards.Now,up yours!
dobber
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of dobber
I have one. It is a dbl sider. Bike. Side "A" is AS with one corner pip AS, other corner AC. Side "B" is AD with one corner pip AD, other corner pip AH.

The card came packaged with a Svengali Deck I bought last year from The BackStage Magic Shop in Orlando, FL. The deck itself is by Magic Makers (I know, I know).

I could give you Tom and Miss Donna's business # if you would like.
Rob
Adam1975
View Profile
Special user
UK
900 Posts

Profile of Adam1975
Thanks,but I must clarify.....I mean all the pips are on the same side,the same face,and the card has a regular bike back.So its like all the pips have collected.........
Ive upped my standards.Now,up yours!
MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
I think Peter Eggink has a trick that you can buy where you collect all aces onto the same card.
The ultimate, most visual and practical ambitious card routine finisher - HERE!
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1752 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
You can get this card from me, I print those gaffs on original Bicycle cards.
As this is a non standard card, you cannot use my online card configurator, but I can design this card for you.

Christian
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
The trick is called Ace-Oddity by Peter Eggink. I got mine from Hocus Pocus. Alternatively, Aldo Colombini's trick Ace-Mbly will give you a similar card (but not so nice-looking as the Eggink version)for a cheaper price - try his website http://www.wildcolombini.com

By the way, Card Shark's work is really excellent and I have his Gypsy monte as well as Mona Lisa card trick. Both are really superbly done - he is a real artist!
jbk2006
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
230 Posts

Profile of jbk2006
Card shark is very nice and so is martinismagic.com and cards by martin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » All ace pips on one card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL