The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Like? Dislike ? Spit fire and fire fall candles. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Just curious if anyone uses these in their acts. I just bought the Candles video by Mr. Lair and I was thinking about making them since he explains how. I thought the ideas were very neat.

Anyone use these? Feedback wanted.

Best,
Ed
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Eddie, please give me a description of the effect. You have piqued my curiosity.

FC
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
They are the basic vanishing and appearing fantasio candles with an added gimmick, which is inexpensive and easy to make,

The firefall is a candle that you light. When you are ready to make it vanish a flash of fire and sparks (sparkle additive) appear and the candle vanishes. The flash goes off when you tilt the candle forward. It makes an easy and pretty vanish.

The spitfire is an easy way to make an appearing candle appear lit! Easy to perform once again.

These are sold or at least use to be by some magic shops but the gimmick can be made and attached to your vanishing and appearing candles. Get Michael Lairs Candle video, there is some great stuff on there and he teaches you how to make the easy gimmick.

Best,
Ed
Magicman13
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Magicman13
Ed,

The split fire is a great magical effect. It is very eye pleasing and unexpected to the audience. I like, most definitely LIKE.

Leon Smile
"Leave your own Legacy." *Mickey Mantle

"Be Natural." *The Professor
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
I think the effect look great too, I have yet to use them in performance, but I can't wait till I get the chance! Smile
Magicman13
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Magicman13
Watch the audience reaction when you split candle. I love watching their faces. It is priceless.

Leon Smile
"Leave your own Legacy." *Mickey Mantle

"Be Natural." *The Professor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Like? Dislike ? Spit fire and fire fall candles. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL