The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » Reel magic #4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Once again, Koz has delivered a great thing. The interviews with Bill Malone, Mark Wilson, and Todd Robbins are great. Some excellent tricks are shown and explained, and David Regal's section made me laugh out loud with his "anatomy lesson"

If you've not yet seen RMQ, you're really missing out! Tons of great content at a great price!
Kevin Reylek
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Loved it!
A fantastic production!
These are continuing to be one of the best buys in Magic.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I am soooo happy all of you get to get your magazine on time. We artist however tend to get ours roughly the same time THE NEXT ISSUE COMES OUT!

KOZZZZZZZ!!!
Justin N. Miller
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Dupe
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1384 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I'm so glad I subscribed. This is really great. My dvd arrived this weekend, and I watched it start to finish in one sitting. More David Regal please! He's hilarious.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I got my DVD the other day and I love it. I do wish David Regal would go more in-depth with the reviews, though.
Gabriel Knight
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Gabriel Knight
Kozmo you have really been doing a great job.

I love Bill Malone and was so excited to see the interview.

David Regal was the best thing on this reel quarterly. His BOX OF CRAP speech had me laughing for 20 minutes. I have made this speech many times but always felt it fell on def ears. He has pointed out what dealers seem to be blind too, cause crap can sell for a minute. I also like his take on how these tricks are going to work or not work so well in the real world.
Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
I just viewed Reel Magic #4, and I enjoyed it.

I had a problem with a defective DVD. I e-mailed Kozmo and the customer service was outstanding: a replacement was shipped to me immediately, and I received it in no time.

The interview with Bill Malone was enlightening. In view of his success in magic, I listen carefully to what he has to say. Bill teaches his sponge ball routine on the DVD, and it has several insights that are fresh and helpful. The continuous production Bill teaches is killer visual magic.

Lonnie Chevrie’s card stab is baffling, dead easy, and highly commercial in that it involves a spectator and makes him/her the hero.

In what was a first for me, I laughed out loud at a magic review, in this case by David Regal.

The real surprise for me on the DVD was a mercury card fold performed under cover of the card case, and taught by Jon Armstrong. The title of the section, “Small Things, Big Difference,” doesn’t prepare the viewer for an eye-opening new utility move. It’s a brilliant idea, because the card case provides both physical cover that conceals the folding, as well as psychological cover, with the fold occurring as the cards are put away and the trick is supposedly over. Mastery of this move opens a whole bunch of possibilities, from card to watch, money clip, paper clip, matchbook, shoe, etc. In my eyes this move is reason enough to get the DVD.
Steve Haffner
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
108 Posts

Profile of Steve Haffner
David Regal! God bless you.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Really nice interview with Bill Malone.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2008, Mercury52 wrote:
David Regal's section made me laugh out loud with his "anatomy lesson"

1. iVanish by Ben Seidman
  2. Revelations Shirt by Jay Sankey
  3. Fade by Titanas
  4. Water to Beer
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2008, Kozmo wrote:
Reel magic quarterly #4 is now available see the trailer

mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2008, Kozmo wrote:
Review:
Wayne Kawamoto - Choice Cuts
Wayne has a conversation with the legendary Mark Wilson

The Magic Circus Volume 1-3 by Mark Wilson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » Reel magic #4 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL