The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Quick Opener for a stage show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Lior,

I enjoyed your performance in Blackpool. Just signed up for the Mobile Opener. I have the perfect show coming up to test it out and will do my best to do it justice.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Another great opener is any version of Maven's "Kurotsuke". (I use Gauci's "Body Language".) Like Doc Steve says, it's a great way to establish what it is you do. by (pseudo) explaining it in real world terms- in this case, psychology, body language (subconscious visual "tells" from the spectators) . As Chuck Hickok suggests; start with a plausible, explainable (yet impressive) feat, and work your way up to the more impossible.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of Lior
Quote:
On 2008-03-28 10:51, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
Lior,

I enjoyed your performance in Blackpool. Just signed up for the Mobile Opener. I have the perfect show coming up to test it out and will do my best to do it justice.

Anthony

Thanks so much
It's in the mail

Lior
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Quick Opener for a stage show (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL