The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 - Jake (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I'm all for that.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I'd sure want one Walt!
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Count me in as well.

I have an original RnT zombie ball and a Rice's "Imperial Dragon" silk zombie foulard that I purchased in the '70s. Apart from the dragon print on the foulard being terribly out of fashion, these have been hands down the best props for performing zombie that I've found thus far (and I've purchased several different cloths and balls over the years). I have no doubt that Jake and RnT2 would surpass even the originals.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
If you use the Al Schneider Zombie setup, the Rings and Things Zombie is perfect.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
L Trunk
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
207 Posts

Profile of L Trunk
Just saw Walt's post. A set like that would be fantastic!

--
Lyndon
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
I would be VERY interested!
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Some people knew I had health issues and what they were. Since working for RNTII I developed heavy metal disease. I had stage 2 cancer, I've beenin remission now for 3 years. If the cancer and heavy metal disease
I was starting to feel better. In October before last. Something odd was happening to me. None of my Dr's knew what was wrong with me. Then one doctor,Dr. Patel found out what it was. The first responder gave me a shot to bring my temperature was 106.5 for 46 minutes. I slipped into a coma and was immediately had me in ICU on ice to help bring it down. I woke up after 14 days in a coma and it was explained to me I had a very rare disease called Neuroleptic
Malignant Syndrome. Less than 0.01 in the USA has come down with it. There was brain damage, it can be controlled with medication. I'm on so much medication I can't even tell you what the amount of of medicine I have
to take. I have to use one hand to type as there was severe brain damage from the fever.

You can read in Wiki pages what the disease is I'm always cold, My inside organs run cold, below normal. We'll you can read about it on the web

God Spared Me, Jesus has been teaching me about life and being saved. But one thing is indeed that if Riser has a gripe or name calling and casting asspurtions Jake Jr. will handle him just fine.

My daughter, Epiphany is moving from South Carolina back here as well as my 2 brothers, both from New Orleans area to help Jake Jr. There will be new cups coming to the market, just not as fast.

To those who wrote me and called, thank you, it meant a lot to me There certainly are good magicians here helping each other.

Sincerely,
Mad Jake Sr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Mad Jake Jr.
View Profile
New user
Willis Warf, Va.
25 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake Jr.
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2008, MickeyPainless wrote:
Also consider that the more time Jake has to spend time answering phone calls, E mails and PM's the less time he has to spend working!

Mickey and I were very good long desanste fun. We spent hours on the phone together Sometimes day after day. Mickey, RIP I miss you.

Sincerely,
Mad Jae and Mad Jake Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 - Jake (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL