The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Miser's Dream DVD coming soon . . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Just goes to show, if you want to learn something new, it often pays to look at something old! Smile SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
andolini
View Profile
New user
norwood,ma
74 Posts

Profile of andolini
Received my Ultimate guide to the Misers Dream Yesterday. All I can say is unbeleivable. The wealth of information on these dvd,s is awesome. Great job Levent.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Ordered mine today along with the salt pour combo.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Dear Seth, Martello and Andolini:

Thanks for your order and I am glad you enjoyed the Miser's Dream DVDs!

Best regards,
Levent
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
I posted a review of the Miser's Dream DVD set in the "DVD reviews" section of the Café, click HERE for the link. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Hi Guys:

The noted magic consultant and historian Charles Reynolds recently watched the entire DVD set and had the following to say about it:

"Levent’s Ultimate Guide to The Miser’s Dream is an astonishing work of both scholarship and practical teaching. Based on his own very original version of the classic effect which he has performed and perfected over a period of more than two years, his own staggeringly detailed analysis of the effect examines the work of such masters as Robert-Houdin, T.Nelson Downs, Al Flosso, Charlie Miller, Pat Page, Roy Benson, Jose Frakson, Allan Shaw and literally dozens of other top performers. It is hard to believe that there is not a sleight, routine, or bit of business that he has missed in researching the more than a century and a half history of what is arguably the greatest of all coin tricks. At an almost unbelievable five and a half hours in length (3 excellently produced DVDs) it is the definitive work on one of magic’s true masterpieces."

Charles Reynolds
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Levent,

Congratulations! By far the best DVD in my collection. Charles Reynolds said it all. I remember Paul Potassy telling me to check your website not too long ago. Of course he wanted me to see his card item. When I heard about this dvd project I was ready to wait in line. Paul lives in Manila most parts of the year and just to let you know...he appreciates your work. My dear friend and mentor Lou Hilario.. told me to lock my doors and cancel everything the day my dvd arrives. Well...he was accurate indeed. I stayed home the whole day till the next enjoying the DVD. It is great to know the history of the Miser's dream as well as the salt pour trick.

Best from Manila!

Rannie Raymundo

PS. I highly recommend this DVD as well as the salt pour DVD to every serious student of magic and to all professional performers.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Thanks Rannie!!! Please give my regards to Mr. Potassy, when you see him again!

Levent (currently in New York)
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Hi All:

I've been asked by a few of the purchasers of "The Ultimate Guide to The Miser's Dream", if I had a DVD chapter list, that could be printed out.

In order to comply with this request, I've made a single page PDF that can be downloaded from my site. You can find it by going to the "Magic Products for Sale" page. At the bottom of that page is a link to the "Product Support Center". At the bottom of the "Product Support Center" page is a link that will let you download a PDF copy of the Miser's DVD Chapter List.

Or you can go directly to the following URL: http://web.mac.com/leventmagic/LeventMag......ter.html

When I get a chance I will make a downloadable DVD chapter list for my other DVDs and I will also created a link at the bottom of the "Product Support Center" page.

Best regards,
Levent
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Thank you Mr.L. It's a big help.
koandy26
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
37 Posts

Profile of koandy26
The Miser's Dream is a brilliant piece of work!!!

The best thing about Levent's product is the "information". Nowadays, a lots of magic dvd in the market only teach you the how to do the trick but Levent's not. Levent clearly tell you all the information about the trick,e.g. history, different versions, how to get into and out of the trick, hints....etc

I believe those information are 1000000times more important then the secert of the trick. He helps us to totally learn the trick, not only know the trick.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Ordered the Miser Dream DVD set today do the announced price increase. Boy, did not think that a year and a half has passed already.

On November 1, 2009 the price will increase to $59.95 and be available from your favorite dealer as well. Get if from http://www.leventmagic.com

What a fair dealer, not found much in the Holmium now a days. Most dealers want to under price the very dealers they sell to. Not Levent! A fair and above board dealer/manufacturer, all other dealers who wholesale should take note of this man's integrity.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I'm actually quite disgusted that L&L does this. It's horrible and greedy.
They should know better than to sell DVDs to retailers and then try to undercut them at the same time.

Levent is a stand-up guy!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Ordered mine before the price increase, thanks wmhegbli for the heads up, and I'm seriously impressed with it!

Not just the DVD, but also the service in general. The new higher price reflects the true value of this DVD set.

I'm in the UK and the package arrived quickly and safely. I think I waited about 3 or 4 days for it to get to me. Definitely recommend the DVD and definitely recommend getting it from Levent!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Detlef
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
156 Posts

Profile of Detlef
This is outstanding. Got mine before price increase but even if you pay the new price this is a winner.
Postage and packing for this to Germany was more than fair.
Absolutly great.
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Thanks Roslyn!

But...I want to make it clear that any credit with regard to shipping and customer service at http://www.LeventMagic.com must go to my shipping manager Bill Bennett, who takes care of all the incoming orders, customer service questions, and outgoing shipping. He manages to ship most packages on the same day as the orders are received. He keeps everything running while I'm away touring.

Best regards to all,
Levent
http://www.LeventMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Miser's Dream DVD coming soon . . . (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL