The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Wild 3 Card Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
OK, if you want to see a 3 card trick you might not have seen,
search for the video Wild 3 Card Trick on Youtube. My first attempt at uploading a videoclip anywhere. My handling for an old one.

Paul.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Good onya Paul, I really like that!

Mick
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Paul

I have to agree with Mick and say that was really great in every way. I love the presentation and the effect.

I have never seen this one before, who is the creator?

All The Best
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
That is a nice idea. Who did these cards? Smile
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Very nice! I like the fact that it is simple and to the point. Easy to follow and the end comes as a complete surprise.

Kex
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Believe it or not..the cards were actually supplied for a routine with the second version of Tenyo's "Wild Wallet". I simply worked on the idea to eliminate the wallet. I've long since disposed of the wallet and instructions. Hideo Kato would probably be able to tell you who originated the original routine as he worked with Tenyo.

Paul.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Just uploaded also a performance of an under-rated packet effect, Point Blank Assembly,(Peter Duffie) but show how I incorporate a deck into the proceedings.
You'll have to excuse the quality of the filmings, I'm on a learning curve here, lol.

Paul.
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Another very nice preformance Paul. I like it a lot.

I have one question if that's ok. Have you tried doing a Rumba instead of a Flustration? I think that it would make that bit look a little better. I am not trying to disrespect your work in any way, just a thought that I wanted to mention.

All The Best
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Not with the latter effect, but to be honest I have played with the Rumba count for other effects in the past and then discarded it. Two reasons, firstly its a bit too flourishy for me, and secondly, with the Rumba count I feel there is more chance of an occassional flash if you're a bit off. But it's whatever you're comfortable with. And I'm always open to suggestions.

At Blackpool, Gary Jones suggested doing Aldo's Giggle Count for my "Especially Wild" effect and I thought it was a great idea, (though I still haven't gotten around to playing with it yet).

Paul.
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
That was great Paul. Got me thinkin'. . .

-Jeff
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Me too...Good job....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Another couple of clips up there, this time in a noisy real world working environment, a Cameron Francis packet effect and a variation of my own on an old chip trick.
Paul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Wild 3 Card Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL